[SOLVED] Planned Forum Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I plan to upgrade our forum sometime today. Can't really say what time since I'm at work, but I'm shooting for anywhere between 2PM-4PM Pacific.
Just an update to fix certain bugs. No new features in this update; that's coming in 1.3, no ETA on that though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just did a test upgrade, and it's actually easier than I thought. Uploading the new files took much longer than the actual upgrade. It's cuz I was on WiFi though. For our forum, I'll be uploading via Ethernet, so the upgrade should only be about ~15 minutes.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Xenforo 1.3 has been released which brings some useful features! I plan to upgrade the forum sometime today. Currently testing the upgrade process and features. Plan to upgrade this forum sometime later today. Will shoot for 3PM Pacific. Downtime of 30-60 minutes.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Editor Toolbar received some tweaks
Spoiler BB Code
MultiQuote (this is neat!)
Google/Twitter/Facebook Registration (not sure if I'll enable this :thinking:)
Smiley Management (adding smilies was a PITA!)
A few moderation improvements
Attachment EXIF rotations, basically just rotates the image upright if the image being uploaded has the EXIF data.

Some ACP features that you might not have access to :thinking:

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I was going to deny your post for the forum downtime but then realized I was too late.
Sooooooooooo.............:chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom