Michael Myers

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
So I've been thinking about gathering a few people to play Michael Myers.

For those of you that don't know what it is and how it works, here is an explanation.

Get one person (Michael) in one team and the rest in the other. Michael goes in a corner and counts to 30. Meanwhile, players in the other team go hide somewhere in the map. After 30 seconds, Michael runs around the map to find the other players and knives them. The last person on the opposite team wins and can fight back with Michael.

It's a really fun and simple game.

Would it be possible to get a private TDM server without auto-balancing teams?

Let me know what you guys think about this :)

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
tumblr_lb83rsQBkG1qeue3vo1_250.gif

tumblr_m9mz4iU6i01ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
So you have to stay in the corner even though u see Michael running towars u? Or are u allowed to run away :p

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
wants to be on a smallish map tho? And with a locked server or you'll have pubs coming on and shooting the shit out of us! lol

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
@Jana Yes you're allowed to run away from Michael. Just can't fight back unless you're the last person standing.

@BuckRogers We definitely would need a server with a password so people won't come in and shoot us :p
The map we use would depend on how many people are playing. More than 5 people would be good on Overgrown.

It's a lot of fun. Used to play all the time when I played on consoles.

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
@BuckRogers +1 and if the majority likes and enjoys it, we can have a public Michael Myers server :D

@Gage that's a good one. I have a2 in my favorites, and I barely ever see anyone in there so it's a good candidate :)

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
im able to lock promod and the knifing is better. So thats an option too.

For some reason I can't get in Promod. Gives me an error about PB.

I think S&D would be better than TDM. That way everyone gets only 1 life.

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
What error?

It says

|K3|Fusion OG PunkBuster kicked player
'|K3|Fusion OG' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow[DOUBLEPOST=1394230648][/DOUBLEPOST]@PrestoN Just actually got it to work. I'm playing in ProMod now so I guess we can use this server if you can lock it. It's like S&D so better for but the time is low

Last edited:
Top Bottom