WoW vs Runescape - What are your thoughts?

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
I was just wondering what everyone thought about these game. I have extensive knowledge about both so i was just wondering if some people had a problem with one or the other. Just a simple discussion thread :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
WoW is the biggest bowl of shit in video game history and Runescape is outdated. :p

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Rival well that escalated quickly. I just got back into runescape yesterday. It was easy for me to do because i have been playing the game for so long. Its nice to go back to a game that you so easily recognize.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Runescape isn't outdated - they are updating it all the time.

I played RS for 6 years, I had 99 in:
att, str, def, hp, summoning, prayer and slayer and had about 600m gp

I played slayer religiously.. having 50m att xp and 40m HP xp lol.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i played runescape for about 20 minutes and never played it again, WoW i'll play for a couple weeks, uninstall and then reinstall maybe 2 years later, i find the scenery in WoW is the best part of the game

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
True, but it gives it more adventure. Im enjoying starting from scratch. Gives a new meaning to the game.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I played RS for a few years got 2 99s ( and 2 90s in WoW) but as soon as EOC (evolution of combat) came out runescape died and now rs3 is out its even worse. WoW is amazing it might be because its 10 years old so its had the time to become the perfect MMO. WoW is more of a game when you have no life as it requires a lot of time to do anything and rs is more of a causal game. Its hard to compare the 2 as they are so different in what they do. Plus RS is a browser game and WoW is a full on game. Its a love hate thing with both of them. PS I prefer WoW but RS used to be a good game hence why they brought back 2007 rs before it went bad.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Storky Lets get it started. I got moment to buy membership. We can get it started tonight when i get back from class at 5pm est

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
sorry to lead you on guys but i cant join! it's too addictive for me. i'm doing my masters degree so i'm way too busy to play

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Well since you asked for my $0.02 then IMO I dislike both of them. In general I dislike those type of games where you look at the character from the top, same with league of legends or whatever it's called. But that's just my opinion.

Top Bottom