2. once upon a time in the west
3. lord of war
4. Apocalypto
5. fist full of dollars
6. full metal jacket
7.django unchained
8. Winnetou movies
9. Hard boiled
10. james bond movies (except the ones with craig)

Apocalypto was awesome.
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Grown Ups
3. Big Lebowski
4. The Butler
5. Star Wars
6. I Am Legend
7. Lord Of The Rings
8. Django Unchained
9. Rush Hour
10. Sin City

All those epic movies and then you add Grown ups to the list :picard:

Die Hard
The green Mile
Top gun
Mad Max
Gladiator
Airplane
Streets of fire
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Lord of the rings
Rocky

Have you read the Book, Green mile? Was a great movie, but the book was amazing.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I generally don't do top lists or favorites. There are so many great movies and i lose track of the ones i see.

I'll list a few off the top of my head right now, in no order. More than ten, but meh. I can't put any over the other.

Star Wars (not episode I)
Godfathers
Platoon
Saving Private Ryan
The Shawshank redemption (just finished the story by S.King)
The Good, the Bad and The Ugly
Lock , Stock and two Smoking barrels.
Snatch
No country for old Men
Django
Heat
Dodgeball
Heartbreak Kid
Tropa de elite (part two specifically)
My way (Mai wei) - Korean i believe.
The Dark knight
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Apocalypse Now
Das Boot
Reservoir Dogs
L.A. Confidential

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Have you read the Book, Green mile? Was a great movie, but the book was amazing.
Oh yes, totally awesome book. I thought Michael clarke duncan did an amazing job in the film.

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Oh yes, totally awesome book. I thought Michael clarke duncan did an amazing job in the film.

I agree. This movie was one of the few that was almost dead on with the book. Most movies are disappointing after reading the book, even good movies. The Girl with a dragon Tattoo series was another that i enjoyed after reading the books. The Swedish versions. Haven't bothered with the American remake.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Damage cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree about the dragon tattoo movies. I read the books first. Then I watched the swedish movies. I thought they were pretty damned good. I am afraid to watch the american movie.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
XD

I can't really pick 10 of those over the rest.

I should add 40 year old Virgin and Grandma's boy. Those movies are hilarious.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I can't really pick 10 of those over the rest.

Hacks. b4n

BTW i really like the actor who played blomquist (sp) in the Dragon Tattoo movies.
I have seen him in american movies since (like hollywood) which has been a little depressing, but on the upside, he always seems to add a lot to the movies.

I read those books in like 4 days btw. I started with the first and couldn't put it down.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah. I wish i had hacker skills like she did. The 'Damage' i would do to people who deserved it. :rh:

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
This is such a difficult topic to discuss because i can never really rank movies. I find some movies to be in the same categories and that's why i enjoy them.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
@Hultsy it's not ranking movies. This is just listing the top 10 movies that have stuck with you. You don't have to think they are the best. You don't have to like them the most. Just YOUR top 10. Whatever they are. And you can edit your top 10 at any point later. But it has to be only 10.

Damage cheated......................................... He doesn't count :|

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
These are in no particular order...
1. Fiddler on the Roof
Fiddler on the roof is AWESOME! Saw the movie, and went to one of the Farewell Shows. Amazing show! May have to see the movie later tonight.

My list. I'll try to put them in order, and I suspect I may have left a few out that I can't remember right now.

1. Fiddler on the Roof
2. Talladega Nights
3. Step Brothers How to Train a Dragon
4. Me, Myself & Irene
5. Taken
6. Van Wilder
7. Bloodsport
8. Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2!!!
9. School of Rock
10. Meet the Parents

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
1. Gladiator
2. Pulp Fiction
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Fight Club
5. Silence of the Lambs
6. K- Pax
7. Forrest Gump
8. Saving Private Ryan
9. Die Hard
10. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

Not listed in any sort of ranking. These movies would have to be the best I ever watched.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
These aren't in order. And I'm having trouble thinking of movies atm.

V for Vendetta
The Shawshank Redemption
The Waterboy(it just never gets old)
Little Nicky
The Chronicles of Riddick
The Dark Knight
Spirited Away
Saving Private Ryan
The Green Mile
Die Hard

OH FUCKING OCEANS ELEVEN

AND FUCKING PUNISHER

Last edited:

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
oh fuck ya forgot about kpax i love that movie, also i liked the american girl with the dragon tattoo much more than the swedish, rooney mara was so good as lisbeth salander, i liked noomi rapace in prometheus way better

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
oh fuck ya forgot about kpax i love that movie, also i liked the american girl with the dragon tattoo much more than the swedish, rooney mara was so good as lisbeth salander, i liked noomi rapace in prometheus way better

I have to say, I liked both. The american one and the swedish one. I think, Rooney Mara looked more like the Lisbeth Salander from the books and it seemed to me that the whole Fincher movie was closer to the story. But the swedish movies are awesome as well (I really like Noomi Rapace and Mikael Blomkvist). They both have their pros and cons.
And the opening credits with the song by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross were just amazing in Finchers movie.

Top Bottom