Nightmares

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
First, I was having this weird dream where I was Superman saving people in a police precinct (sp?).

Shortly after that I was somehow at a huge airport (very pretty) and it wasn't LAX nor was it something that I've seen. Anywho, while still being Superman, a few tsunamis came along and started wiping out the airport. Madness ensued and I couldn't save everyone. Then the tsunamis stopped and some people were still alive. But guess what comes next? An earthquake! Which somehow that brings rain which starts to cause floods and people start drowning.

Weird stuff! Some of it might be due to the rain that I hear when I woke up a few minutes ago. :thinking:

So what nightmare or dream did you have last night which you can remember?

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i was at my aunt's farm and one of the bulls was going mad and he kept trying to run me over but he was weak so i just held his horns and stopped him, then a vet showed up and told me to hold him down so i did and while the vet took a needle and injected the bull, i cradled his head in my lap until he slowly stopped fighting and then way more blood than is natural started gushing out of his nose and mouth onto my legs and i started crying, then i woke up

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
So, I was having a wierd dream last night, not really a nightmare but really weird. I was playing something like Monopoly with my dad and there were cards were I had do answer questions about a TV show that was Criminal Minds like. And to every question, there was a video playing that showed a scene from the new "Criminal Minds" Season. In these scenes I saw terrorists from all around the world who belonged to the same terror cell and they were hanging people upside down, then dousing them with gasoline and after that, burning them. When the game (or whatever it was) ended, I had to sort the cards but suddenly the cards were cutlery and i had knifes and forks in my hand :eek:

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
do you guys ever have difficulty running fast in dreams? no matter how hard i try i can never run faster than walking speed in dream, i remembered this in one dream and decided i would try running on all fours and it worked haha

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
do you guys ever have difficulty running fast in dreams? no matter how hard i try i can never run faster than walking speed in dream, i remembered this in one dream and decided i would try running on all fours and it worked haha

As I can remember, it´s hard for me running in dreams, too!

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team

I have a recurring dream scenario where I always try and run from something and I can't run fast enough no matter what because I'm running on sand or something.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
yeah, give the all fours thing a try in your dream, i was running on grass so i was also using the grass to pull myself faster along the ground but it might work on sand

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
The left part of the pictures you see while sleeping is black and white while the right one is colorful.
Just saying.
Sourse: Making up the Mind: How the Brain Creates our Mental World by Chris Frith.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I had a nightmare that I failed my physics test.

Then I walked to my next class D:

OT: I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they're not that interesting. Normally revolve around reliving my fall during one of my hurdle races :\

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
does anyone else dream in third person? or have dreams you're not involved in kinda like you're watching a movie? i also sometimes sleepwalk but im fully aware its happening, for example, one time i woke up and was digging through all the stuff in my room looking for a non existent device that was going to make a loud noise and wake up my whole house and then a minute later i came to and realized it wasnt real and went back to bed

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
dreamt i pulled a hair that was a foot long and looked like earphone wire out of my back and the follicle was a a big black ball, that was the whole dream

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I had a nightmare that I failed my physics test.
Then I walked to my next class D:
OT: I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they're not that interesting. Normally revolve around reliving my fall during one of my hurdle races :\
hurdle3.gif

hurdle.gif

i know this isn't hurdle but its funny:
hurdle2.gif

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
Do you guys ever have recurring dreams?

I have this one where I'm standing in front a plane and then I wake up all sweaty... every single time.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Do you guys ever have recurring dreams?

I have this one where I'm standing in front a plane and then I wake up all sweaty... every single time.
it calls for a shrink if you have recurring nightmares

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You should meditate and become conscious of what is happening in the dream.
At first you will start to search for meaning in new-found details.

The real search for understanding begins when you realize that many details don't exist UNTIL you search for them. You make them up.

All the same, they will help you understand yourself.

Meditation padawan. Search for understanding.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I didn´t want to make a new thread for weird or funny dreams, guess we can just use this one.

So I had a dream about Call of Duty :D There was this map with a big warehouse and some stairs and I was playing for real in this map. I used a sniper and a pistol and @jasmine and @HIBred were playing in a team against me. Then Jas left because she got frustrated because I killed her with the sniper a few times. So it was just me and Bred and we were sneaking around the map and suddenly I had colorful softballs as "weapon" against Bred :D And I was hiding under some stairs and I heard him walking and then he was passing by and I wanted to throw the balls on him but they were in something like a cardboard box and it didnt open so he threw his softballs at me first and I lost. Then I woke up :D

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
XD
that's what addicts call "missing" (come back soon and all will be fine:big hug:) and with regard to my frustration is not a nightmare but a transposition of reality I'm going through "I suck a lot " . I let you HIBred:diablo: to do with him XD[DOUBLEPOST=1408192163][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn´t waI heard once that dreams and nightmares could be exposed to a defrag (sic) the same as that we execute on our pc; this allows our brain to get rid of things (events or otherwise) that it does not need.nt to make a new thread for weird or funny dreams, guess we can just use this one.

So I had a dream about Call of Duty :D There was this map with a big warehouse and some stairs and I was playing for real in this map. I used a sniper and a pistol and @jasmine and @HIBred were playing in a team against me. Then Jas left because she got frustrated because I killed her with the sniper a few times. So it was just me and Bred and we were sneaking around the map and suddenly I had colorful softballs as "weapon" against Bred :D And I was hiding under some stairs and I heard him walking and then he was passing by and I wanted to throw the balls on him but they were in something like a cardboard box and it didnt open so he threw his softballs at me first and I lost. Then I woke up :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1408192387][/DOUBLEPOST]I heard once that dreams and nightmares could be exposed to a defrag (sic) the same as that we execute on our pc; this allows our brain to get rid of things (events or otherwise) that it does not need.

Last edited:
Top Bottom