Gaming footage

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Hej guys,
so i was playing around with fraps a little recently and recorded some of my online gameplay.
biggest challenge was windows movie maker, what a mess up, if anyone has a movie making program that is not to complicated and works please advise me. i experimented a bit with the speed and etc.

since most of the footage is from k3 servers i thought i share;)
and while doing this i thought why dont we all record our gameplay from time to time to capture some of our fun gaming moments, f.ex.it would be cool having some footage of our scrims. one day we then can look back and say ah the good ol times.

so feel welcome to use this thread to upload your gamingfootage!

as you can guess, these are my brighter gaming moments :K WATCH HD PLS, hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Good stuff :)
Do you have a list of all the games in the video?
I couldn't figure them all out :/

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I'd slow it down to normal speed, it'd look better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rES2kJyHhJg#t=69s

Not my video but my gameplay as "turtleSquad" was 5v5 promod scrim (may 12th 2012)

what program did he use to make the slowmo? cuz in windows movie maker changing the speed means no gamesound.
i had normal speed on the shorter clips, but the long ones had to be made shorter.

Good stuff :)
Do you have a list of all the games in the video?
I couldn't figure them all out :\

cod4& waw
soldner secret wars
F.E.A.R 2
Bad Company 2

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Uhh my guess would be Sony Vegas Pro, that's what I had used in the past, it's pretty simple for basic stuff and can do a lot if you learn how to use it.

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
I agree with Preston, I can give you Sony Vegas Pro 12 if you'd like. It's a bit confusing to start with, but you could look up tutorials on how to use it, and I can try to help you out with it if you need it.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I agree with Preston, I can give you Sony Vegas Pro 12 if you'd like. It's a bit confusing to start with, but you could look up tutorials on how to use it, and I can try to help you out with it if you need it.

thanks for the tipp guys, what do you mean give it to me? is it a free software?

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
thanks for the tipp guys, what do you mean give it to me? is it a free software?
lolnooooooo

785xR.png

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Ocho thought it was nice :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1393357580,1393275230][/DOUBLEPOST]

Been doing a lot of uploading recently as you can tell.

Last edited:
Top Bottom