Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenguns

Private First Class
i played as 7GUNS or 7GUNSIES
i got banned i think yesterday and gage were on the server too
i wrote the n word
i had a discussion with chosenone22 about the n word because i told him that i call the black guys from my town and my school allways like this and they want me to actually, after that i did something like a joke about it and said that the n word with "er" at the end would be racism but with "a" its not, but i actually wrote n*gger down because i didnt thought about it and got banned.
:~))

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I think people who don't know the world nigga/****** or whatever is not alowed in games are fkn retards.[DOUBLEPOST=1392741624][/DOUBLEPOST]Ban should totally stay. But prepare for an unban since everyone is going to turn against me.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was there at the moment when he was auto banned on bolts server. He wasn't being racist. He was trying to explain to another player the difference between n*gga and n*gger. Unban.

Also IMO, I know a lot of people think the word n*gga is racist but it depends on the context that it's used in and also where you live. I personally grew up in South Philly, the ghetto area, and I would see ghetto white/ asian kids calling black kids n*gga left and right. It's not racist like the word n*gger. As stupid as it sounds, if someone says "watsup n*gga" in the ghetto, it's pretty equivalent to "watsup buddy".
When I first started playing cod4, one of the mods on a1 reprimanded me for saying the word n*gga and I was completely shocked. Having never left Philadelphia before, I had no idea that people in other parts of the world still considered the word n*gga, as racism.

But if a player called another player n*gga with racial connotation, that would be a ban.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Take, do you really think someone should be banned forever for using one racial slur on our server?

That's a little ridiculous.

Having grown up around baltimore, I would not say n*gga to black people I didn't know.
The general consensus from an older generation is that it is highly disrespectful to use such a term superfluously, especially after they fought so hard for civil rights. In my generation, white ghetto wannabes (for whatever reason.... think they're G or something) call each other N*gga all the time.They look like morons to me every time they do it.

In any case, going around using that kind of language in passing will offend people in many cases. Be careful.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I never said he should be banned forever. Just not a day after being banned. Since he was auto banned the word must've been on a list of no-no words.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i have played quite a bit with 7guns and i am quite confident that he is not a racist, unban. now that u know how b3 works and our zero tolerance rule, dont do it again, not in jokes not in anything, and you wont have problems in the future.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The autoban is there to help moderate the server when no moderators are on. It is to prevent some asshole getting on and spamming racist crap when no one is there to do anything about it. Personally, I think there should be at least one warning for using words like that. This case is a good example of why.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The autoban is there to help moderate the server when no moderators are on. It is to prevent some asshole getting on and spamming racist crap when no one is there to do anything about it. Personally, I think there should be at least one warning for using words like that. This case is a good example of why.
Not happening.

Thread closed. A 3-day poll will be created so that our Krew Members can vote on the appeal. We'll update this thread with the results in 3 days.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I went ahead and lifted the ban after reading the context. Ban has been removed from all servers just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom