mwf2 virus?

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
One of my buddies just told me about a virus on mwf2 that immediately upgraded anyone who logged on to a level 70. Anyone heard about this. I'm still out of commission.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So basically if you get level 70 via a hack you get a virus? If so, then it's probably just Vac causing this virus resulting in a ban.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
No no the virus basically upgraded anyone who caught it to a level 70. So hypothetically if u just installed the game joined your first match and caught it u would be automatically upgraded tk level 70.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Agree. Sounds bad ass though! I know sure as heck I'm gonna prestige so this would help. Ok, maybe just once.

ha ha prestige was ok but im only doing it once lol. i hated having to start all over again. the guns are just so bad to start with

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I have to restart mwf2 I didn't have anything backed up. Its my next challenge after I get some more cod4 shit done. And I have to finish dragon age origins and mass effect2

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
yeah I have a whole new computer. I don't know if I had the mwf2z data backed up or not. Its ok I was only s level 40 something

Top Bottom