MC Claims

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I keep getting grief complaints on MC. So, as a general reminder:
Finding unclaimed and/or unfinished structures/modified land does NOT give you the right to remove/modify ANYTHING from it.
Try to find the owner or someone who knows the owner. No matter who you are, if you are caught griefing, you will be banned.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I suspect someone griefed my diamonds. I can't be positive of how many i had, and who knows how many lil actually went through, but it seems like I'm short 2/3 stacks.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
might be a reminder for everyone to individually lock their chests.. you can lock 1 item by just right clicking with the golden shovel cant you? i swear iv claimed single blocks before

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
When I put down a chest it auto-claimed for me. If not you guys better not grief.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
greifers.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll try locking my chests. I thought i had my chest house claimed, but it might not be. I'll need someone to test that out for me. I thought you locked chests with a command of /lock or something, but i'll try the golden shovel. Thanks for the suggestion.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll try locking my chests. I thought i had my chest house claimed, but it might not be. I'll need someone to test that out for me. I thought you locked chests with a command of /lock or something, but i'll try the golden shovel. Thanks for the suggestion.
The /lock command was when we were running a plugin solely for locked chests. Much easier to keep chests in your claim. I believe @Kreubs checked yours and lil's claim and it looks like some of your chests were outside of your claim area.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok. That's what i figured, but that's the only way i knew.

I was pretty sure some of my chests didn't get claimed, even though my claim went outside of the chest house. I'm almost positive someone stole a bunch of diamonds from me. Guess i'll relocate them.

@WaLLy Lil just told me part of our land extends too far for you to claim the GB logo. Feel free to resize it to what you need.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@WaLLy Lil just told me part of our land extends too far for you to claim the GB logo. Feel free to resize it to what you need.
No worries. I can claim it, I just needed to make a new claim. Currently doing a new project anyway, so my current claim will get resized. So no biggie. :)

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
my home had a chest with bit of things in it and it's all gone. Including the chest. So is the furnace.
The thief could've at least left the empty chest and furnace...
I thought if the land was claimed, no one would be able to take anything from your home?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I thought if the land was claimed, no one would be able to take anything from your home?
That is correct.

How long have you not played? Not sure if Kreubs can see who might have griefed. :\

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
We should find the griefers and burn them!

I have modified one persons house by making it better, but gave my info and said to notify me if they wanted it changed back.

When you guys say your stuff was griefed, what did they do?

Is it usually stealing stuff? Or do we have a problem with people just destroying parts of homes and such?

The first is lame, but the second really pisses me off.

And to be honest, I would have no problem just playing with the active members of this forum. I never see some of the guys who are in the minecraft server, they never post on the forum, and I have no idea who they are. I really like just seeing what some of you guys make.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Clay Matthews thumb.

@Gage - I suspect it was that Rocket hero guy that must have destroyed your stuff. He was on there before people were able to claim etc.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
@DamageINC I thought server was only open to whitelist members now. But if I make another chest and put things in it , can it get griefed again or should I hold it in my inventory?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
@DamageINC I thought server was only open to whitelist members now. But if I make another chest and put things in it , can it get griefed again or should I hold it in my inventory?

I think you should be able to make chests and keep your stuff safe in them, and we shouldn't have to worry about griefers on our own server.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wait, false alarm. I didn't know that i had built a first floor. I was checking the 2nd floor and thought it was griefed. Sorry lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1392185506][/DOUBLEPOST]Nate dropped off these chickens at my home and I was killing them but accidentaly dug through the floor and found where I had placed them originally.

Top Bottom