wolfteeths intro

wolfteeth*

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Robert Metcalf
What is your gamer name?
wolfteeth
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
no I had to add a * at the end
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
its part of a song (when the wolf cries you still see the wolfteeth)
Where do you live?
Bellevue, Kentucky
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
no
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
used to but lost my info
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
over 10 years
What is the time that you usually play?
11:00pm-5:000am normally
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I like FFA and Broadcast is one my fav maps
Which of our servers did you play first?
the FFA Broadcast server
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
used to be in sniper clan, PS was the tag and im no longer active on it (too much pressure to win all the time, no fun)
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
im very friendly and love to help out if I can and a good sport, I love good comp
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew? yes but id like to get to know a little more first, ive been offline for a while.

wolfteeth*

Private First Class
Thanks all, I plan on sticking around for a while so be prepared for me on the FFA, and I plan to check out the other servers as well. If anyone has suggestions on other servers I should try plz let me know.

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Hiya! Welcome to the forums. :happy:
tumblr_mb91piiFoZ1rdngbqo1_500.gif

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Glad to see you submit an introduction. Hope you stay active both on the servers and here :)

wolfteeth*

Private First Class
thnx all, ill for sure stay active on the sight but for the game my vid card went cray everytime I tried to play a few months back and ive recently realized its suddenly working again XD so far so good tho

Top Bottom