Games to look forward to in 2014

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
What games do you look forward to in 2014 and why?
Personally I'm really looking forward to Hellraid & Dying Light. Both being developed by Techland. (Dead Island, Call of Juarez)

logo_hellraid.png

Hellraid
Developer & Publisher: Techland
Engine: Chrome Engine 5
Genre: First-Person Combat
Release Date: 2014
Platforms: Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
-

images

Dying Light
Developer: Techland
Publisher: Warner Bros, Interactive Entertainment
Engine: Chrome Engine 6
Genre: First-Person Combat, Action-Adventure, Survival Horror
Release Date: March 31, 2014
Platforms: Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
-

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
prey 2, had lots of fun with the old prey.
doom 4, if there is anything to the rumors i heard
half life 3, one can never stop hoping
a cheap pc version of gta 5
mirrors edge 2, had alot more fun with the first one then i ever expected.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Dying Light has a Mirror's Edge feel to it. Mixed with Dead Island. I think it'll be great.
uagh, zombies. i really dont like them... unless they can shoot like in doom or quake. bashing retards skulls in for 12 hours is just not keeping me entertained. i have given many zombie games a shit now, dead rising, dead island... i finished neither of em, so slow paced and repetitive. plus, i just dont like zombies, atleast give me a friggin monster.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Uncharted 4 and Metal gear solid 5. I'm sure there's more I just can't think of them right now.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I want the next Far Cry, if it will happen :)

Also, the remastered Far Cry Classic looks awesome and only $10.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
where is da guns???
Pretty sure there was no guns back then.

From the Wiki:
Weapons

"Play Hellraid solo or with friends for hundreds of hours and never get bored!" - Hellraid website.
Let's hope they can live up to that.
South park: The stick of thruth
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I can't see it being a very serious game though. Nonetheless it seems like a good time!
I want the next Far Cry, if it will happen :)

Also, the remastered Far Cry Classic looks awesome and only $10.
They're remastering Far Cry? Awesome!
I'm looking forward to TES online! but it will cost about 10 euro per month... :(
Ah... I hate paying a monthly fee to play a game so I probably won't be getting TES Online...

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
Ah... I hate paying a monthly fee to play a game so I probably won't be getting TES Online...
Yep, i won't get it neither... but maybe they will remove the monthly fee....

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yep, i won't get it neither... but maybe they will remove the monthly fee....
That's what they said about World of Warcraft. They said it would never succeed if they charged everyone to pay every month to play. Somehow, they did. Even though there's tons of "WoW-Clones" out there that are Free-To-Play. I had a great time with Fiesta Online, put 300+ hours into that game. Ragnarok 2, I used to play with Kessa.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Elder Scroll Online will cost $60 for the game + 1 month of "free" membership. Then $15 a month. Bringing the total cost of one year to $240. Then, for each additional year you want to play it will be $180.

I would never have a game be a financial burden on me or my family.For that price I can get 3 mainstream titles and be able to play them for an unlimited amount of time.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
@Rival
That's what they said about World of Warcraft. They said it would never succeed if they charged everyone to pay every month to play. Somehow, they did. Even though there's tons of "WoW-Clones" out there that are Free-To-Play. I had a great time with Fiesta Online, put 300+ hours into that game. Ragnarok 2, I used to play with Kessa.
Yep, i'll keep playing skyrim and oblivion :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Really looking forward to Watch Dogs! I love open world games, and this one looks like it'll be epic!
WatchDogs-preview-1.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So many zombie games jeez.

Medieval zombies
island zombies
future zombies
underground zombies
ww2 zombies
space zombies?
Lego zombies?????