Looking for a good smartphone!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey y'all! After all these years of using feature phones (blegh) I'm finally gonna get me a smartphone!! I was hoping y'all could help me look at the various options available to me and what i should get!

What I'm wantin in my phone:
  • Android OS
  • The smaller the screen, the better
  • Offered by T-Mobile
  • Good Battery Life
  • Clean non-confusing setup
So far I'm likin the HTC One, even if the screen is pretty big. I would LOVE to get the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, but its not in the states.
Thanks y'all! :dm:

edit: if yall could point out the perks of using an android as apposed to an iphone, i'd appreciate it. Cuzz I know its more open, but thats about it.

Last edited:

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Last edited:

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
LG Nexus 5 or LG G2. Both phones are essentially the same, but the G2 has a slightly bigger screen and has LGs UI whereas the LG Nexus 5 is stock Android. I know you said you want a smaller screen but the G2 has a bigger screen but is the same size as the Nexus 5. Small difference but both are still excellent phones.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I have a Samsung galaxie S4 for me it's Wonderfull Tv you tube radio caméra first quality etc.
battry NOOB lol

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
I'm an iPhone person my self, but if I was to switch to something other than iOS. Nexus 5 would be my #1 choice. Not only it looks good, but you get Android updates the second they come out.
And best of all it has a starting price of $349 for 16GB and $399 for 32GB and guess what -- it's 100% contract free :w00t:
You can't go wrong with that phone.
http://www.google.com/nexus/5/[DOUBLEPOST=1391589143][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Moto G or Moto X are fantastic phones.
Motor G - starting price $180 yep that's right.
http://www.motorola.com/us/shop-all-mobile-phones-1/Moto-G/moto-g-pdp.html

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I have a HTC one mini, it's a great phone, never had an issue. The only issue i can possibly see is a lack of sd card support, but thats a moot point if you don't carry your files around with you.

Top Bottom