Special Custom K3 Wallpapers!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey yall, would anyone be down with me making some Kaptain Krunch Krew wallpapers?
I'm definitely gonna mess around with some ideas (notably the base design i went for with our facebook profile pic) but I would also love to make any and all custom wallpapers for anyone who wants em! Whether it be for desktop, mobile, or even something like the facebook cover photo, request whatever you'd like! And feel free to be as picky with it as possible, asking for even the most minute of details! On top of needing the professional experience for my career, I'd love to make you guys stuff just for the sake of doing it!
So please hit me up with those requests, and thanks!

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
Oh i'll hit up my friend CapBdom ( http://www.youtube.com/user/capBdom ) ill ask him if he could design a wallpaper. check out his channel, all the thumbnails and banners are made by him.

Could you make me a banner for my channel? really appreciate it. PM me if you're interested.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
This is one of the wallpapers I made some time ago. If you're wondering what the heck is up with this, it has everything people requested in shout.
l
Iilxx4R.jpg

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
How about a Doctor Who wallpaper for desktop? 1920x1080 resolution would be great. XD

Top Bottom