ALT+TAB problem

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i've had this problem for over a YEAR!
Ok, so i ALT+TAB out of the game; for forums or chat or other stuff; then i try to get back in the game.
the screen goes blank. Someone told me to wait, and i tried that. waited for about 30 mins!!! and CRLT+ALT+DELETE(task manager) doesn't work as well.
Anyone got any ideas?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sounds like maybe your video card is not good enough to re-display the game once you minimize out. Just a guess.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Did you ever try the window mode cent?

That should be able to make it where you can tab out and back in without a problem, let me know if you need more help with it :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yes, i use window mode, but its annoying. have to re tpe everything to make it fullscreen.
and damge, i was wondering that.
im gonna get a new video card anyway, cuz my cod6 multiplayer lags cuz of the vid card.

does anyone know a good ,CHEAP, video card that can run cod6 and cod4 smoothly?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
From what Damage told me the other day Joe (Momma) has a good one for sale for around 50 bucks, might even be able to talk him down some on it not sure. I think if I remember right that it was a GTS 250, and according to gpureview.com it's not too bad and not much lower than my GTX 260 (which kicks ass) and costed me about 200 bucks. I would talk to Damage about it and see if Joe still has it and interested in selling it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
From what Damage told me the other day Joe (Momma) has a good one for sale for around 50 bucks, might even be able to talk him down some on it not sure. I think if I remember right that it was a GTS 250, and according to gpureview.com it's not too bad and not much lower than my GTX 260 (which kicks ass) and costed me about 200 bucks. I would talk to Damage about it and see if Joe still has it and interested in selling it.

No. He took if off Craig's list.

PwnSauce

Banned
Try updating your video card drivers.
Seems like it's having trouble transitioning from the windows desktop manager (explorer.exe) and the game video mode. (Not sure what that's called.)

Fresh drives can fix a lot of problem.

good luck
greg

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Try updating your video card drivers.
Seems like it's having trouble transitioning from the windows desktop manager (explorer.exe) and the game video mode. (Not sure what that's called.)

Fresh drives can fix a lot of problem.

good luck
greg
and how do you update your flashdrive?

Top Bottom