Should i get minecraft?

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I've played the demo for a few hours and i really enjoyed it..
the calmness of it.. sudden scary shit when a frikkin creeper comes out of nowhere!

thing is.. its £17!! ($28) is this game worth it??

what does the full game bring that the demo doesn't?
as far as i know i can mine, make weapons etc in the demo

thanks

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
100% yes totally absolutely. It is epic i have had it since august and i have like 3-4 months play time. It is such a good game. You will not regret buying it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you like to kill countless hours building stuff, then yes, buy it.

I say get the Keinett Launcher working and see if it's something you want to buy. The best thing to do is, try before you buy. Which obviously you've already done with the demo. XD Thus far, how do you like it?

I don't know what the additional benefits or the differences between the demo and the full game are.

chosenonex22

Private First Class
Should I Get MInecraft??[DOUBLEPOST=1390940112][/DOUBLEPOST]Call Of Duty 4 Rocks!!![DOUBLEPOST=1390940157][/DOUBLEPOST]Cod Black Ops 2 Is Kinda Good!!!???[DOUBLEPOST=1390940196][/DOUBLEPOST]AnyBody Got Ps3

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
If you like to kill countless hours building stuff, then yes, buy it.

I say get the Keinett Launcher working and see if it's something you want to buy. The best thing to do is, try before you buy. Which obviously you've already done with the demo. XD Thus far, how do you like it?

I don't know what the additional benefits or the differences between the demo and the full game are.
I'll try getting the launcher to work..

In the meantime, i find it awesome. Something about it is relaxing, yet scary at the same time. I really like the huge open world and the relaxing music.. slowly building my own house.. exploring deep down into the mines. On the other hand, it shits me up when i hear a monster coming up behind me.. even though its clearly a 2x2 pixel lol![DOUBLEPOST=1390940668][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG i got keinetter working.. i will report back with my findings!

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
As far as games worth supporting, this one is in the top of the list. I would pay money for this before call of duty.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I've been playing Minecraft for years now. Since the Beta came out. I still play it and have a lot of fun when I do.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Demo world has limited play time, I guess. Also, you might not be able to go creative and multiplayer.

Not sure, just some thoughts.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Pay for things like this.

Someone needs to.

They are worth it.

Don't pay for rihanna albums.

Pay for minecraft.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Aside from the fact that I like Rihanna, I´m thinking of getting Minecraft, too. You guys talk about it all the time, so you made me really curious :D Guess I´ll watch a few gameplays and think about it.

Top Bottom