• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hello

Would anyone be interested in a couple of games of hide & seek / sardines in CoD4 (or possibly in some other game) during weekends?
Just asking if this was something people would like to play, since it requires at least 5-10 people for the game to be fun.

Hide and seek: Everyone hides and the seeker tries to find them. When found, the hider joins the seekers.
Sardines: Only one person hides at first, if someone finds him, he has to hide with him. Hiders win if theres still seekers left at the end of the round.

- Joonikko

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Dat Hide N Seek party last Saturday :K
Let's do eet
What about cod4 prop mod?
We should try this. Altough I heard it's pretty glitchy but it could be nice since some people don't own Garry's Mod.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
if it was the prop mod i would totally be down, i used to love playing hide n seek on that one beer hide n seek server with the "B double E double R U N beer run!" song playing non stop ahaha

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
the 1 time i played it, it was kinda funny in the beginning, but i got the urge to shoot fellow players quickly.
however, aslong as s2 is emty i dont see why not.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
the 1 time i played it, it was kinda funny in the beginning, but i got the urge to shoot fellow players quickly.
however, aslong as s2 is emty i dont see why not.
It's a whole lot better with Teamspeak. Everyone else were in TS that time :p

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Hello

Would anyone be interested in a couple of games of hide & seek / sardines in CoD4 (or possibly in some other game) during weekends?
Just asking if this was something people would like to play, since it requires at least 5-10 people for the game to be fun.

Hide and seek: Everyone hides and the seeker tries to find them. When found, the hider joins the seekers.
Sardines: Only one person hides at first, if someone finds him, he has to hide with him. Hiders win if theres still seekers left at the end of the round.

- Joonikko
Bump.
Hide and seek party tonight?
Hello
I am interrested but I confess that I do not know.
can you give me more explanation about Thurs I warned you I'm not menbre as can be I do not play just let

Top Bottom