Brian/RooBear<3 intro

RooBear/Brian<3

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
brian
What is your gamer name?
My game name as of right now is #sG.|brian(or RooBear<3) , this is just an old tag
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
brian is just my name, RooBear was what one of my friends called me for a weir reason so i stuck with it
Where do you live?
NY
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
briandalion:) <---- smile being part of name
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
i did have one, not a problem if i need to get one
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
ive been playing cod since i was 13
What is the time that you usually play?
weekdays can vary, no set time, weekends usually from 1-9 maybe later
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Gage, he asked if i would be interested after playing on bolts with him

Which of our servers did you play first?
The bolts server
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
no
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
i have lead a couple of clans a few years back, Ps/S!ck was 2 and then worked my way up to leader in #sG. (sG being sniper gen, alot of people have asked me if it was serious gamers, we were a quick scope clan), i might not be super active on the forums, maybe every 2-3 days be back on but i am intrested in the clan :)
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew? yuss ^_^

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Good intro, Brian. Key to recruitment is activity. Looks like that shouldn't be an issue according to your intro. :)

Be sure to join us in our S1 FFA server. It's our most active. See you on the battlefield. :pewpew:

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Welcome budd! :happy:
tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Top Bottom