|K3| Member
I use WASD
Q/E lean
C-crouch, X- prone
Shift- sprint; space- jump
MOUSE1 - fire ; MOUSE2- toggleads; Mousewheel down - weapnext
r - reload; g - frag; 4 - flash
2 - equipment ; 1 - killstreaks

That would be all the relevant shit, I believe. I use no scripts, and have only one command per button. I do have weapnext set to scroll wheel, and I doubleswap with 2 notches of that. I also have no gfx settings bound to any key.

I can definitely see advantages to changing my setup, such as using ESDF and making it so I can lean and toggle crouch/prone... but it's not worth practicing.[DOUBLEPOST=1390715229][/DOUBLEPOST]
AWYISSSS Rival!!!!
Q to switch weapons!!!! too many valve games for lyfe!

1=125fps
2=250fps
3=weap cancel (cri aboot it mom)
Mwheelup=333fps
mwheeldown=toggle fps

While I disagree that you suck if you have a weapon cancel script, it is easily abused. Especially in krewgaming servers, where the majority of players aren't very experienced to begin with, I really don't see why you need to give yourself more of an advantage that is far outside the default game settings.

Also, you toggle 333fps? You have it on mw-up so you must switch fps a lot. That also strikes me as a little underhanded. The only reason I can see someone binding 333fps to a key is so that you can toggle it and conceal the fact that you are using a glitch which gives you multiple advantages.

I don't think it sets a very good example.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Made the changes when I first started PC gaming, mostly to learn the keys faster. I try to make the same changes for all FPS to keep it consistent.
G - grenade
T - Team chat
Y - Public chat
Scroll wheel up - knife

Other than that, everything else is set to default. :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Made the changes when I first started PC gaming, mostly to learn the keys faster. I try to make the same changes for all FPS to keep it consistent.
G - grenade
T - Team chat
Y - Public chat
Scroll wheel up - knife

Other than that, everything else is set to default. :)
Yea now I try and lay every FPS out like cod4 -_____-

At some point I should probs change.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
@TheDude

Also, you toggle 333fps? You have it on mw-up so you must switch fps a lot. That also strikes me as a little underhanded. The only reason I can see someone binding 333fps to a key is so that you can toggle it and conceal the fact that you are using a glitch which gives you multiple advantages.

I don't think it sets a very good example.

He said he uses it for cod jumper, and it's neccassary in a lot of the maps, and 333 actually hurts a lot more than it helps.

And it's the game engine. Everyone uses the glitch whether they know it or not. Incluuuuuding you.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yerp..with getting used to my layout i run into problems with games that don't allow wheel bind or whatever..CS took some getting used to

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Thanks Rival ......Ok this is going to sound seriously blonde, but how do you get the console up?

Like I sed Im not gonna mess with wot im used to, but if Jasmine is nearly as dim as me she might want a hand with all this toggle / bind / script mallarky!! I certainly woudnt have a clue!

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Thanks Rival ......Ok this is going to sound seriously blonde, but how do you get the console up?

Like I sed Im not gonna mess with wot im used to, but if Jasmine is nearly as dim as me she might want a hand with all this toggle / bind / script mallarky!! I certainly woudnt have a clue!
Press the top left button on your keyboard mate. The one below ESC and above TAB.. it's got like a backward apostraphe and a corner. ¬

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Press the top left button on your keyboard mate. The one below ESC and above TAB.. it's got like a backward apostraphe and a corner. ¬
Nordic Keyboard layout FTW.
Below ESC and above TAB is § on my keyboard.
~ is on the same key as both ^ and ¨
But § brings up the console for me. Works in pretty much any game that allowes console, except for CS:S and for some reason it's not letting me change it. I changed it in the config but as soon as I boot up the game it changes back to ~, a key I don't have. :|

Top Bottom