Miles' 2nd Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Private First Class
Hello Kaptain Krunch Krew, Its
1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
|KKK|Miles, |KKK|mileshimy
2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.
October, 2012 ishhh
HIBred, DamageINC, WaLLy, The Moment, TheDude, Ethan, Pony, ect.
3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.
Look I'm just going to be straight here. I was banned for being a total douche. I went on S1 all the time for sniper battles and told everyone to stop using any other gun other than bolt action. I always swore and got very pissed all the time. I was a little kid. I was disrespectful to others who just looked forward to having a nice day and enjoy some cod, and myself. I honestly hate thinking of these times, and heres why.
4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.
Just to put this out there, this is my 2nd appeal, and its been 2 years since i've been banned.
Okay, first of all, I'm 16 now. I was 14 back then, and I have to admit that I was a total douche, but the main reason for this was because of anger. See, now I've been trying to be patient and demonstrate that I can respect others and be nice. The past was the past, I cannot change it. But i can certainly learn from mistakes and take responsibility for what i've done. Please understand that i'm just asking for one more chance to play in my favorite server. I know that many of you think i'm a loser... and that i'm a mean person. But I promise i've changed and I wont be like I was back then... I understand that you denied my last appeal, but it would mean a lot if you got into my shoes right now, and you understood my situation. One more shot is all i'm asking for, thank you for reading.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Being one of the people that met you early on and remember the good and funny Miles, I'd be willing to give you another shot..
That being said,should things go your way..I can't stress enough that you never ever use that language again,keep your rage to yourself if it arises,and respect all players..just have fun..good luck dude

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Being one of the people that met you early on and remember the good and funny Miles, I'd be willing to give you another shot.

Same here! Dude you were one of the first KKK guys i started talking to and you seamed so mellow...what happened?!?!?!

Miles

Private First Class
I was mellow until i got on and play some bolt action snipers game, and some player came with an ak47 and ruined it but I wasn't mature enough to understand that all weapons and perks were allowed, but now i'm mature and I understand what I have done.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Poll will be created. Thread closed.

I'll give you the results in three days time.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@Miles Ban appeal passed/approved. Your ban is being lifted as I type this.

@Miles ban has been removed from all servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom