Rival's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
|K3|Rival - Lion, iRule, Hungry etc. Too many aliases to count. I believe the last one was -

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.
August 15th 2013
Was banned based on 2 demos. Not sure who recorded them or who was on the server at the time. I got banned later on so I wasn't on the server at the time of the ban.

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.
Wallhack/Aim Assist.

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.
You all know the walls of Broadcast are paperthin. I have 2500+ hours of COD4. Probably half of those on Broadcast.
I use sound as my main source of locating enemies. Playing the map as much as I and many of you have done, eventually you will learn a lot of handy things about it. Such as wallbang spots and how the spawn spots work. Being able to know if someone is gonna spawn behind a wall, based on your location, other players' locations and the amount of players in the server. Paying attention to the killfeed to know when you can expect someone to spawn at a spot near you.

The ban came as a total surprise. Even though the demos were like 2 months old (at least). This lead to frustration, madness & RAGE of a level I thought I couldn't ever reach. I know I insulted a lot of people when I packed my shit and left. I would like to apologize to anyone who I might have insulted. It was an impulsive act caused by rage. After I was banned I watched those 2 demos over and over and over again. I can understand your view and why I was banned. I definitely can. I probably would have banned myself too. I didn't mean that any of you are bad mods for banning me. I don't doubt that I banned innocent players from the Krew servers during my moderator period. I most likely did at some point, as everyone else. What I'm asking for here is forgiveness...

5. Post your GUID if you can. If not, we can still find it via b3/echelon, so it's not a requirement. Instructions on how to obtain your GUID HERE < click it
2f0add853443083ff6250388ca8d0586

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
A poll will be created. Expect an answer in 3 days.

Thread closed 'til a decision has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom