Horses (Minecraft)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Can they be killed by mobs? And if so, do you lose the armor and saddle? I had an armored horse tied up outside of my house and it just disappeared.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:eyebrow: That would mean it was untied from the post AND the trapdoor was open the covers my lava pit.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
maybe he chewed thru the rope,lol not sure if that was yours but he was saying something about a horse dying today

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Worry not, I have your saddle and armor. How did I get it, you may ask? Well, I was in the nether and I saw a gray horse with armor and was like what the :poop: :eek:

I tried to get him back through the portal, but a ghast kept shooting which resulted in your horse burning to death D:

I walked past your house the other day and your horse was untied. I tied him back up to the nearest post. Mobs can use nether portals. If an animal is tied up, and a block cuts through the leash, it may break.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Golden gorse armor is actually better than the iron version.
I know. :p

I was referring to Latium.
My 10x10 hole down to bedrock. Was really unlucky. Apparently loads of lava pools and caves were linked with that 10x10 area...
Tito pushed me down into the lava twice. Lost all my shit :(
You don't remember? I yelled at him the first time. The second time I just told him to fuck off then I ragequit Teamspeak.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Worry not, I have your saddle and armor. How did I get it, you may ask? Well, I was in the nether and I saw a gray horse with armor and was like what the :poop: :eek:

I tried to get him back through the portal, but a ghast kept shooting which resulted in your horse burning to death D:

I walked past your house the other day and your horse was untied. I tied him back up to the nearest post. Mobs can use nether portals. If an animal is tied up, and a block cuts through the leash, it may break.

Horse in the nether :lmao:

Thank you for saving my armor and saddle. If you go on MC today at some point, could you put it into one of my chests? I didn't really care about the horse itself as they are easy to find.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Can we paint our horsies like we can the sheep? I wanna paint mine green and another yellow.

Top Bottom