The iPhone

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Unless the android functions are needed, it's probably worth paying extra for the iOS' simplicity.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
How is Android difficult though? I've never used an iPhone and only played around with an IPAD for a few minutes. What does it do that's so much easier than the simple to use Android?

Why pay more because one is simply too lazy to take the time to understand something. I'd never had a phone or tablet before i got my tablet last year, hence i'd never once used Android. It took me less than a week to have everything installed on it that i wanted and to figure it out. Add nova launcher and it works great. I guess i don't understand how it could have been any easier.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm an iPhone guy. And one of the guys who pay for everything. If I switched to android, I'd be out so much money on apps and music...

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
LG makes the screens for the iPhone. I love the IPS screen on my LG phone, it beats the socks off any Super AMOLED on any Samsung. My only experience with iOS is from an iPod touch and limited iPad usage. My iPod crashed ALL THE TIME whereas my LG, while slow (2011 model), almost never crashes at all. I have never used iOS 7 but to me it looks like a mix between iOS, Android, and BlackBerry OS 10.

Top Bottom