Novation Launchkey Mini and Ableton Live Lite

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
So, today I bought the Novation Launchkey Mini. Ableton Live Lite is included there but with that, I am not able to save files.
I´m thinking of upgrading it to Ableton Live 9 Intro or Standard (which is about 279€!).
Has anyone here made any experiences with either Intro or Standard? What are the differences?
(@TheDude)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Depending on what you plan on using it for, the ugrade will either give you more tools and goodies for electronic music production and doing stuff live, or be a bunch of stuff you won't need if you're recording audio.

Ableton is quite user friendly and seems pretty easy to pick up, so I would recommend going with standard. I doubt you will decide to switch software later (like going to cubase, protools, reason, logic...etc)

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Jana you mix/produce?? If so I would die to hear some of your mixes/pieces
What kinda music exactly are you into.
Like I'm into Trance and bit of Electro House. Though trance is the shit (any trance - vocal/progressive etc.)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Well, I just started with all that stuff, I´m an amateur :D But I wanna do electronic stuff like DnB, Dubstep, House etc.
I also thought of upgrading to Intro first (as long as I can save files there) and when it doesn´t suffice anymore, upgrade to Standard.
When I am more into it, I would also use it live, integrate it in my band but that will take it´s time :D

Top Bottom