Paratrooper's Intro

Paratrooper

Private First Class
|K3| Member
What is your real name?
Genaro
What is your gamer name?
Paratrooper
Does the forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name.
It is based on the real Paratroopers that got featured on the Band Of Brothers T.V series.
Where do you live?
Mexico (Currently Studying in Canada)
How old are you?
Do you use steam? If so what is your username?
Yes, Paratrooper983
Do you use XFire? If so what is your username?
Yes, paratrooper998
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
2 years i started at age 13 with PC gaming
What is the time that you usually play?
3:30 to 6:20, weekends most of the day I'll be on
How did you hear about us? Who referred you here or did you come on your freewill? Let us know who referred you here:
I usually play with MadeinKorea, Maccabeus, Link, and Hultsy
Which of our servers did you play on first?
A9 Promod
Have you ever been in a Krew/Clan before? If so what is the name of your Krew/Clan? Are you still active with them?
Yes, I started with -=EC=- Easy Company Gaming in COD 2, then PRO gaming for about 3 months, then I left because of some issues and joined deaDicated gaming for about 6 months, then the clan broke and I joined FT FragTastic for Another 5 months.
Anything you would like to tell us about yourself?
I am very laggy and not a very good player but I enjoy playing with friends and being in TS, I am from Mexico but study in Ontario Canada, I play football as a Quarterback and kicker for my school, I love the NFL. I really like hunting as well.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes I am! I am eager to keep playing with you guys and being in teamspeak with all you peeps :D

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Para! Glad you made an intro budd! Welcome and I hope to see you around more. =:happy:=

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
You're from Mexico, studying in Canada, and you like NFL and hunting!?!?!?! :lmao: that is a strange combo

Welcome Trooper! Enjoy your stay :)

Top Bottom