First Comment Won 2!!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
@WaLLy This is probably the first thread for most new people to read. IMO, it would be better if Drew, as the recruitment admin, made a copy of the old text and edited it or wrote his own and posted a new thread. He represents the recruitment team and the whole Krew now.
And whats even more importants, Paige suggest to PM here and stuff like that. New people don't know who she is, they don't know that she's MIA and they might get confused. One of the examples:
Paige said:
I don't bite! If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas let me know. I'm available on the forum via PM click my name and select send new pm.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@WaLLy This is probably the first thread for most new people to read. IMO, it would be better if Drew, as the recruitment admin, made a copy of the old text and edited it or wrote his own and posted a new thread. He represents the recruitment team and the whole Krew now.
And whats even more importants, Paige suggest to PM here and stuff like that. New people don't know who she is, they don't know that she's MIA and they might get confused. One of the examples:
I don't care.
edit: He's more than welcome to edit, delete it, create a new one. He doesn't need permission to do any of that stuff. If it pertains to his role, he can do as he pleases.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
cop.jpg
That actually happened D: was a beautiful rottweiler, too. :(

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll get around to it shortly. I don't wanna type it on my phone.

This hammock is too comfortable.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
There are few things I dislike more than bratty, undisciplined children. Especially when they damage other people's property... I just ever-so-carefully pulled a coin off of the lens of a wii's dvd drive :|
Put it all back together and the drive still doesn't take discs :picard:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Could have been worse. Could have been the DVD drive of a computer. Or even any other console really :K

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Just took it apart again and found another coin in the arms of the disc feeder...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I gave my Wii to my brother when I thre out my old 37" TV. Now I got a new 40" one and I realized, I don't have a console to play on. Except the PS2 I got from my parents when the PS2 first came out. Not even a PS2 slim. Not sure if it still works...[DOUBLEPOST=1390167646][/DOUBLEPOST]Change.... The Name..... Back.....

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Who's Wii is it? You can always modify it to play games off of a USB hard drive.

Top Bottom