For new users

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello,

I am not a "new" user to minecraft, really. However, I haven't played in a longggg time.
I plan on migrating from CoD4 to minecraft. I plan on not playing CoD4 anymore, at least for quite some time.

What do I need to get started on our servers? I am mainly interested in what add-ons and mods I need to successfully play on krewgaming servers, as well as any extra info/downloads that could help me out.

I am not interested in cheating. I am running Windows 7.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. Merry Christmas fools

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll link you a cool xray so that you'd be able to get lots of diamonds and other stuff: www.noitsnothere.com
:|

We are on 1.7.4, so really that is all you need right now. There are no mods for the most recent version as of yet; it could be a while. Once mods are ready, I'd go with Optifine and Rei's Minimap.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay sweet. I'm not really looking for any xray things or cheats. A mini-map would be awesome. I'm very unfamiliar with the things included in the new version. Thanks guys.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Oh. Yeah, I totally forgot about mini map etc. I'd also recommend a resource (texture) pack. I use soartax fanver. I think thats what it's called. Once i get back to my pc i can show you how to do it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay that would be awesome. I haven't delved into the texture packs, but I know they can really give a shine to how the game looks.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
sorry deleted the previous message as TD is not a New MC player...
but here it is...

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
When I get home, I need to update the optifine version in the linked JAR. If you use that one, it will tell you that optifine is outdated.

Top Bottom