"Nicknames" for people.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I want to suggest something I'm very happy that steam has. Nicknames.

If your friends change names a lot you can assign them a nickname for only you to see. So say Damage changes his name every week, I don't know who damage is unless I give him a nickname.

This would be great because, no matter what, I always forget who the namechanger on the forum is and refer to them as their original forum name for atleast a month or so after they change it once I find out.

It's confusing especially for people I haven't really seen around the server or forum a lot. A custom nickname would be cool.

nicknames.png

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Is that a different Link I see on there!? O: 'Cause dat's not me. >:eek: I use nicknames a lot already, but thank you Nick! <3

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Nicknames? How about show up more often so you are current with what's going on :p
No can do. At school for 12 hours a day (leave at 7AM, get home around 7PM). Lots of school work. Paint-addicted professors, lots of time spent at home is spent doing work.

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
That's actually new to me but I'm glad they've done it.

Now I can actually know who's who haha

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Making groups for your friends on steam is much more effective in my experience. You go to any friend, click the arrow, tag as.

Top Bottom