Workout Plan

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
There is no research on creatine use in athletes under 18. I would not advice creatine unless a professional trainer recommends it. One of my friends took it for several years and I was always better than him. I recently have been drinking whey.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I say get your nutrients naturally. For protein eat lean meats like chicken and turkey (skinless). Eat good fish like trout or Salmon for your good fats. Snack on Almonds. Avacodas are another great source for good fats . They have many other benefits as well.

For carbs, eat complex carbs like beans etc. Ditch the fast food, sodas, candy, breads etc. Eat a lot of vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, zucchini etc.

Toss broccoli in a bit of Olive oil , season it, and bake in the oven @ 400 for 20 mins.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, it really is. The world isn't made up of 18 year olds. I've been working out daily for 8 months and i couldn't do 1/5th of that no matter how hard i tried. Pushing yourself can be dangerous and counter productive as well.

It's like telling a beginner guitar player to go learn Satch or Vai for his first lesson.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Yes, it really is. The world isn't made up of 18 year olds. I've been working out daily for 8 months and i couldn't do 1/5th of that no matter how hard i tried. Pushing yourself can be dangerous and counter productive as well.

It's like telling a beginner guitar player to go learn Satch or Vai for his first lesson.

I never get better by doing things that are easy. I only get better if I challenge myself.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yep your body wont grow unless you keep switching up your workout regimes so your body doesn't get used to it.

Last edited:

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
One of my former colleagues at school is a trainer at a gym now. And they do something called "60 days of fitness", where you do different workout things everyday. He can make you a workout plan (also for hometraining) and an eating plan as well. You can contact him on facebook, here is his profile

https://www.facebook.com/stefan.weissgerber?fref=ts

He´s german but he understands english if you wanna contact him for further information. You can also tell him that I recommended him XD

TYBG

Private First Class
I say get your nutrients naturally. For protein eat lean meats like chicken and turkey (skinless). Eat good fish like trout or Salmon for your good fats. Snack on Almonds. Avacodas are another great source for good fats . They have many other benefits as well.

For carbs, eat complex carbs like beans etc. Ditch the fast food, sodas, candy, breads etc. Eat a lot of vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, zucchini etc.

Toss broccoli in a bit of Olive oil , season it, and bake in the oven @ 400 for 20 mins.

what season do you recommend for the broccoli.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
what season do you recommend for the broccoli.

This is my favorite spice, although i don't use it anymore. Now i just buy old bay seasoning, dump it into a small bowl, mix in some garlic/onion powder, maybe a little oregano or w/e else you may like and just use that. Really, you can use any spice/seasoning that you want.

You can also just steam all your broccoli etc. but it tastes a lot better in some o.oil and baked, IMO.

5210000208_787x426.ashx

Top Bottom