Lots done! Lots to come!

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Lately I've been working on the car a bit more, trying to make it that bit faster and a little more cosmetic jobs as well, and so far I'm getting people to finally recognize me just by the car, and hey, I have a few "teams" and companies that are actually liking what I do and if enough is done I might be able to get a sponsorship!!! I've actually found a hobby I enjoy, and hey it's bringing in attention and it sometimes makes you feel semi-famous lol.

So far, all mods are:

GReddy SP Elite Axel-Back
GReddy SRI
OEM Rear Wing GT/Ralliart
OEM Window Visors

Cosmetic Mods:
Plasti-dip front
OEM Painted (black) wheels

Mods to come within the next year:
RRM Crank Pulley
Aggresive Tune
ECU Chip
Rev Limiter
Bucket seats (Debating on company I want)
5-point harness
Roll Cage
Strut bar (both front and rear)
TEIN coilovers
ENKEI 17" wheels

and idk a shit ton more.

This is turning out fun!

Current specs should be 161HP/151TQ buuut taking out a Honda Civic Si that has 201HP/170TQ and a Honda Accord that is around 200HP/180TQ...I feel as if a dyno is in dire need to see exactly where I am.

TO COME SOON! :D!

TYBG

Private First Class
Im not big fan of handa civics but yours sounds like its going to be a succesful project. Over here the honda civics are trash and everyone trys to think theirs are fast just because their Exhaust is loud when they only have up to 200 horsepower

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Fishy, any before and after pics thus far?

Good luck with the sponsorship. All you getting full sponsorship (free stuff) or just they give you discounted prices if you slap their stickers/decals on your car?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Im not big fan of handa civics but yours sounds like its going to be a succesful project. Over here the honda civics are trash and everyone trys to think theirs are fast just because their Exhaust is loud when they only have up to 200 horsepower

lmao no civic here, Mitsubishi Lancer :D! So far it's good, but I'm planning on making it a 200HP car since it'll be an awesome daily driver and racing would be pretty fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1387269938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pics pls!

As soon as I can beautiful <3

TYBG

Private First Class
oh i could of sworn i seen honda civic lmao but Mitsubishi lancer thats actually the car i want a 2002

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Fishy, any before and after pics thus far?

Good luck with the sponsorship. All you getting full sponsorship (free stuff) or just they give you discounted prices if you slap their stickers/decals on your car?

Right now I'm working on anything. As for now, I'm trying to get the car to be more "out there" so I'm going for a sponsorship/partner with a page that posts car pics. The slightest help is good and some companies might just give me a discount but I know a few people so I might be able to get free shit.

Before/After pics...I gotta look through but I should have some.

Top Bottom