TYBG Introduction

TYBG

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Gabe Nieves
What is your gamer name?
TYBG
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
TYBG means Thank You Based God from the rapper Lil b probably my favorite rapper
Where do you live?
Illinois
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
- Yes , Sniper6897
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
Yes, Hawkens9797
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
- 6, I started PC gaming at age 10
What is the time that you usually play?
On weekdays 6pm to 10pm and weekends usally most of the day
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I just came back to PC a week and half ago after quiting 6 months ago. i like to play cod4 promod so i looked for promod server and found Krew's Promod server and i love it.
Which of our servers did you play first?
Promod
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
eGO(Edge Gamers Organization) and dE(Digital Elites) i was in eGO for over a year and dE for 6 months. i was also in guilds for World of Warcraft. And im not active with those clans/Guilds anymore since i quit PC.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
- Im coming back into PC, Repairing my Desktop from over heating and i just came back into PC because Xbox is getting Boring, I play Basketball and i wrestle for my school. I like to Workout/Lift. I like to keep up in Rap music the day it comes out. Im a Sneakerhead i love to wear Air Jordan Retro's and Vans, and im a very hip kid wearing nice Clothes such as Diamond Supply, Obey, Pink Dolphin, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Air Jordan, and other Hip Clothing brands.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes i am very. i want to enjoy playing PC games with others,Chatting in TeamSpeak and getting to join a Clan again.

Rexz >:)

Sergeant
|K3| Member
How's it going Yo... well i suppose that was not very gangster like, anyway welcome bruv!

TYBG

Private First Class
lmao Rexz i dont consider my self gangster like. lol but i do indeed say Yo!

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Welcome :) Remember to stay active in both game and forum (i.e: say hi in shout once in a while, post in threads that interest you but try not to revive super old threads) for your best chance at being recruited.

Hope to play with you in promod sometime.

Top Bottom