While at work, which movie should I watch?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Most of you already know I work on the weekends. And in those 12-hour shifts I usually get some down time to do whatever the heck I want (which happens quite a bit). During my meals I usually try to put on a movie that I've watched before that way I won't care if I get bothered with work.

With that said, I only try to watch 1 movie a day and I don't watch any of the new movies as I like to watch them with the wife anyway.

My favorite are comedy movies but I am open to any suggestions that aren't horror movies. If you have something in mind that I should watch, post it and I'll try to watch it. Lastly, you can also post cartoon movies, ex. Kung Fu Panda (they rock!)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Check Watch ESPN for live sports. All kinds of NCAA basketball on now.

Movies - Lock, stock and two smoking barrels.
Snatch.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I suggest that you work at work
I get paid to sit here and do whatever else I want as long as my job is done :p
Check Watch ESPN for live sports. All kinds of NCAA basketball on now.

Movies - Lock, stock and two smoking barrels.
Snatch.
I'm not a fan of college sports, at all. I do catch 2 NFL games on Sundays, 3 if it's completely dead. I start watching NBA games once the NFL season is over though.

2 movies I have yet to see. I'll watch Snatch later on today. :thanks:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Snatch was freaking funny! A bit hard to understand Brad Pitt and his friends/family at times XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Now watch Lock, Stock and Two smoking barrels. That movie is very similar. Same director, some of the same actors. The scene with the pellet gun had me :lmao: The accents and slang are a bit thicker in Lock, stock.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
The Shawshank Redemption. You can relate to being stuck working for the warden. Huehuehue.

I think V for Vendetta has some funny moments and is one of my favorites.

You could always watch The Waterboy, never gets old.

Full Metal Jacket, what's funnier than Pvt. Snowball?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Limitless
All the Tarantino's + True Romance from Tony scott
All the Guy Ritchie's movies (Lock stock, snatch, Revolver, Rockn'rolla)
Usual suspect
Troll Hunter (if you liked Blair Witch and u love Trolls...and i know u love trolls :p )
Zombieland
Shawn of the Dead + Hot Fuzz
Juan of the Dead (Cuban zombie movie as fun as Shawn of the Dead - hard to find)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just watched Surf's Up. Forgot about that movie. Thanks for the suggestion Cryo! Bunch of funny scenes. And enjoyed it :D

I may watch one tomorrow, but football takes precedence :K

edit:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll be sure to watch most of the ones listed. :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
+1 on Limitless, I can't really give any suggestions on comedy movies since my main genre is Action, don't really care for comedy movies but this one Sargass suggested is pretty good ;)

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I wouldn't go for limitless unless you have already seen it as it requires someone to pay pretty close detail.
Jack Frost is a good one, great classic
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie(1990 edition) is also pretty funny

*Edit*
Wally, the next one I am going to suggest is, in my opinion, one of the greatest shows ever. Code Geass. While you will have to pay great detail it is a great show. It appeals to both adults and children. Adults for the philosophy and children for the robot fights

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've watched Limitless and agree that I wouldn't be able to watch it at work if I hadn't seen it before. Good movie too! I may watch it here one of these days.

Just Googled Code Geass, and can say I probably won't watch it. Not a fan of Anime anything. XD

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Limitless
All the Tarantino's + True Romance from Tony scott
yess kill bill is one of my favoirte movies, shogun assassin in a good 80s samurai movie its cheesy in a good way, ive always liked Alien, escape from new york, shooter is really good

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Wally, please give it a chance. It's not your typical anime. I showed it to a lot of my friends, and if Kessa were still here she would agree, they all agree it's a great anime.

*Edit* Please? I'll give ya a cookie ;)

Top Bottom