[SOLVED] Wong's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WONG

Private First Class
1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, WONG, Y U N G 2 0 0 3

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.

November 30th, 2013 - 4:39 PM

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.

I was banned for aimbot apparently.

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.

In my defense, I don't hack, I've never hacked and never will. I'm a clean player and I play fair. I've played with most of the K3 members for them to understand that I'm just another play on this planet. Usually when I play, MOM, Korea, and Jana are there and it's always a pleasure to play without any problems. K3 servers are something that I play everyday and it hasn't been an issue until now. I know I haven't met or played with some of the members of K3 and I understand it may be new for them to see me on.

As a regular player on your server, I would like to say your server is well put and admins are professional as well. Haven't played on another server with an admin doing it's job. I would like to conclude my appeal and statement that I don't hack and I believe Buck was the one that banned me. To take into consideration, everyone plays with a different CONFIG, monitor, and skill level. PING / FPS differs for the players.

Thank you for you time and consideration in reading my appeal.
Sincerely, WONG.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yes it was me. I don't have a demo because he only has 77 connections. I specced him for a good couple of minutes and it was the fact that he would do a 180 turn and be spot on the target that convinced me. I know it can be done, but not every time. IMO ban stays

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I've known Harry for a long time. He doesn't hack, he's just a very good player.

And really, don't take their amount of connections into account. Someone with 1 or 300 should both be looked at the same.

Harry I feel like Ruckus right now wtf

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
While I trust Animal's judgement and would like to give him the final decision, I would put some weight on what Preston says. I trust who Preston trusts.
Little analogy... I was recently banned from MW2 for no reason and Steam would not give me one. A lot of my friends from MW2 have stayed loyal to me and have agreed the ban is bullshit.
Back on topic, Preston knows and trusts him, which brings weight within itself.

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
I've played with yung several times, and have been in ts with him. He does not hack, and mom can vouch for him as well

Last edited:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I've Played with him as well, I've been really suspicious of him, but id lean more toward him just being a good player.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i played wong before. I had to spec for a bit but he seemed clean

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Majority of bans are made without a demo.
If you would like we can remove every PB ban from a9 and every promod server because there is no demo of those.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Because so many people are vouching for the guy, i'm happy for the ban to be lifted and also to say sorry to wong i obviously made a mistake. Sorry mate.

Also, i too want to see Drew vogue, that would be hilarious.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Still shouldn't make a difference.
there's a rule that mods should record all regulars and upload the demo before making a ban. If you are willing to go through this procces for every aimbotter with 1 connection.. well, good luck[DOUBLEPOST=1385888760][/DOUBLEPOST]@PrestoN : Just to clarify, I do not mean that non regular players should be watched any bit less carefully.
That's just about the necessity of recording & uploading demos of 5-10 hackers a day.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
ok verdict is in ..ban shall be lifted provided that TheMoment posts a vid of himself vogueing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom