Awesome game deals!

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Infinite is great. Worth the money tbh.
Only played a little bit of the first game and I didn't like it. Haven't tried the BS2 yet...[DOUBLEPOST=1408895501][/DOUBLEPOST]Bioshock Infinite is £4.99 on GreenManGaming
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite/

The first time I played the first one I didn't like it too much either. I went back later and finished because I promised my sister I would and actually enjoyed it. You just gotta give it some time.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Infinite was just great! i spent hours playing it and it was so fun :) Really worth getting it.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Infinite was really good, but it didn't have quite as powerful an atmosphere as the original to me. Still totally worth the money imo

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Buy Valve Complete Pack - 2013 - $25 ENDS OCTOBER 1ST
207f79dc50.jpg

Includes many great games like the CS series, and Half-Life series which alone are easily worth $25.
Add games that are fun to play occasionally like Left 4 Dead and Portal and overall it's a great deal.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Buy Valve Complete Pack - 2013 - $25 ENDS OCTOBER 1ST
207f79dc50.jpg

Includes many great games like the CS series, and Half-Life series which alone are easily worth $25.
Add games that are fun to play occasionally like Left 4 Dead and Portal and overall it's a great deal.

nice! does any of those games demand anything else then steam?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Tombraider - $3.99

Tombraider Collection (every Tombraider game+DLC) - $15.99

Both on steam right now.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Amazon has the Command and Conquer Ultimate Edition for something like 5$ last Christmas. You still have to use Origin, but I think so is the case if you buy the CD version.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No, Amazon HAD, not has. Right now, it's $19.99 there.

Even if it was $5, it's a one dollar difference. If you can find a better deal, post it.

Top Bottom