joe momma receives banhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well like Wally said, I know what I saw and even if he's not doing it now, he just won't admit to it. Random when you said increase your game by 20-30 points, well with joe it wasn't points that is 20-30 kills.

I know he wants to prove his innocence and all that, but I'm sticking with what I saw multiple times over and over yesterday. I mean on Killhouse there were about 10 people on there and Joe had a 30:3 K:D, I mean come on man, and the 2nd place person was a 7:10.

From the video I saw and also spectated for myself, there was no way he knew were all of those players were without wallhacking. I just wish that Joe would admit it like Dustyn did, then maybe he would get the chance he's looking for.

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Not to beat this topic dry, but...... What is so special about Joe? He didn't join in accordance to the forums rules as other member have had to do. Now he has MASSIVE amounts of vids, as well as our MODS saying that they spec* him and already agree that there was a hack present.....?????....????? ummmmmmm???????? Y the special treatment........ :-\ btw. Wally, I understand the actions you have taken and you are our leader. Therefore i mean no disrespect by this post. ;D

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Me 2 i mean if he jsut would admit to it then we can move on but hes being stuborn and in MHO just delaying the inevitable. >:(

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Now i know this is going to look like i'm hacking.......but i swear i'm not... (WTF is the sense of a video if it still looks like you are hacking?)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
What a total waste of my time.. He should be banned for hacking and wasting our time with this poopie

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
come one houston, lets be cooperative.
i think you're the only one swearing like hell and dissing him.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Re: my proof that im not hacking

im with joey i know him he would nvr hack!
i dont have proof but if u got to know him u would know that he doesnt hack!
but u guys are to retarded to realize that

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Oh well the master has spoken. All hail wolf and his ability to spot hackers and bestow his blind faith in his friends. You know what people, this was just to notify people of what happened, not to start a debate. The supers and Wally, all watched him and came to this conclusion, as much as we may not want to believe it that's what happened and that should be the end of it.

With that said topic locked.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He's been banned. Any future threads or debates will get deleted.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom