joe momma receives banhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
It is my sad duty ladies and gentlemen, to inform you that our beloved Joe has been perma banned from the servers for wall hacking. The entire time he has been with the krew we haven't noticed anything except that he was a great player.

Only recently have our suspicions been aroused, and today confirmed. I didn't want to believe it myself, but to deny it would be to deny my own eyes.

I am not the only one to witness this. Blu, Damage and Wally himself also saw it and will testify to the same effect. Damage has 54 XFire videos to substantiate.

We will all miss Joe, he was a good member up until he decided he was above the law. Unfortunately this isn't the first time this has happened, as most of you will remember zack, and some others will remember godless.

We hated banning Joe, but frankly there was nothing we could do. He gave us no choice.

If any of my comrades have anything to add, feel free.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
the hacking bitch, does he feel no shame?

lol. im only gonna say this once more, i wasnt hacking. i eather sprayed or guessed were people werem or my reflexes were better than most. a good example is when i did a 1 on 1 with brian a few weeks ago, WELL before this incident. i got plenty of kills above him and he thought i was hacking. thing is im not. but believe what you what. just DO NOT PUT ME IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS DUSTYN AND ZACK. im not a turd to resort to hacking.

that is all i have to say. i also did a game with 3 of the supermods in s1 just after i was banned yet none of them saw anything. i got 30 kills above everyone else just like ive been doing.

ive decided to start proving myself, and i already shot down 1 of 2 videos uploaded. tomorow im going to make a video myself pointing out what happened in the first one. i am not a hacker and im going to prove it. im not quitting. joe is back!

AVC

Banned
Ok, I've said this a hundred times. But

What we know (well, most of the mods, anyway, I haven't specced at all).

Joe suddenly gets an increase in performance. So much so he can clearly win rounds in S1 by 20-30 points.

Joe cites his new (borrowed) gear is the reason for his new-found skill.

The only way to disprove hacking in this case is to play a round in S1 with it populated, and win. And record this so we can view it. It will either show skills or obvious hacks.

Let's hypothesize, and say he was using hacks and turned them off. Then he would lose the round, easy.

I have seen this problem before and offered the same advice. The player did not want to post a video as he felt "everyone would know his winning secrets". Which is plain BS. If you want in, you must tell us how you can beat everyone.

I viewed a spec today (but my damn xfire didn't want to play) which showed Joe running around just like 3rd eye. Always running. Runs around the inside of the mezzanine, spots a target outside the building, and immediately goes off the sprint to sights up and makes a kill with a 4 round burst. I would like to know how someone running can quick draw some one who is not. Every time I run into someone while I am in sprint, I get shot

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
fear not! i will prove it. idk if ill get the same score as i did because as i said a few days ago, i only have the screen and video card for 3-4 days since my friend just went on vacation. but ill take pics just before i give them back so i can prove it. but i think i did get better while i had the gear so i dont think ill have a problem winning a round in s1, but idk if it will be by a 20 kill margin like i did. but ill do my best and record it.

PwnSauce

Banned
I trust your decision Cave but wouldn't a maybe month ban be a more moderate approach?

I understand clearly that 'hacking' is frowned upon but does it really warrant a perma-ban?
Seems a little extreme to an otherwise seemingly good fellow who is a benefit to the group and I'm sure he'd get the picture by not being able to use his favorite servers for a month.

just my two cents,
Greg

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I trust your decision Cave but wouldn't a maybe month ban be a more moderate approach?

I understand clearly that 'hacking' is frowned upon but does it really warrant a perma-ban?
Seems a little extreme to an otherwise seemingly good fellow who is a benefit to the group and I'm sure he'd get the picture by not being able to use his favorite servers for a month.

just my two cents,
Greg

but then you could say why not just kick the hackers from the servers and give them another chance and you know they will come back and do it when no mods are there. im not saying joe would but i dont see how we can have one rule for some and another for others, its just not right.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
but then you could say why not just kick the hackers from the servers and give them another chance and you know they will come back and do it when no mods are there. im not saying joe would but i dont see how we can have one rule for some and another for others, its just not right.

Hmmm, moderate approach? Well considering the top mods and owner were the one's that took notice of this I don't think a "moderate approach" fits. If it was a noob mod like me that banned or weak evidence perhaps. When it comes to hacking there should be no gray area, perma ban for all offenders. Especially when other members nominate and vote you in. If I'm not mistaken he even got his tags without participating in the scrim (my apologies if that bit is wrong).

What Pug says makes absolute sense. Gray areas will only confuse people and bombard the forum with "please don't ban" threads. I come here to have fun and chill with my fellow forum members, not to deal with drama regarding people breaking rules. For future reference if I break rule that requires me to be banned just do it and move on.

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Slapped w/ the BANHAMMER!!!! DONE DEAL. >:( Let's not dwell. When a person decides to hack with the tags on, they get treated w the same respect...... THAT MEANS NONE! :-X (also think he should not be allowed to post in forums either. but that's just IMO.)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I agree....No 2nd chances.. Can we really trust these cheating scumbags again not to disgrace our Tags?

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I am shocked but i felt there was something odd about Joes new found prowless im saddend to hear he was hacking but whats done is done. Idk if he was for sure but if our mods and super mods insist that u were i take their word for it.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well when said he has 'shot down' one of the videos, he only gave the exact same excuse as before. Besides there are 53 left and supers and one owner who saw even more than that.

We liked joe so this was well pondered. We watched him for hours rather than the usual 5 minutes I would have given him were he anyone else.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
You guys are not giving the guy a chance. You say that he has hacked therefore should never be let back in and given a second chance or even a chance to prove that he wasn't hacking. But he deserves a second chance, if you can trust him. The same goes for Dustyn. I noticed most of you want Joe gone, but you clearly let Dustyn have a second chance. Even though i don't approve at all of him hacking (if he was), he should at least get a second chance.

And as far as equipment goes, I'm not sure that I could win each round by 20-30 points, but I could probably improve ten-fold just by buying a better computer. I know from experience that playing at 200 ping is a lot harder than at 50 ping.

Although if Joe doesn't admit he has been hacking, or proves that he wasn't hacking, then he should be gotten rid of. (Sorry Joe)

-Gavin

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You guys are not giving the guy a chance. You say that he has hacked therefore should never be let back in and given a second chance or even a chance to prove that he wasn't hacking. But he deserves a second chance, if you can trust him. The same goes for Dustyn. I noticed most of you want Joe gone, but you clearly let Dustyn have a second chance. Even though i don't approve at all of him hacking (if he was), he should at least get a second chance.

And as far as equipment goes, I'm not sure that I could win each round by 20-30 points, but I could probably improve ten-fold just by buying a better computer. I know from experience that playing at 200 ping is a lot harder than at 50 ping.

Although if Joe doesn't admit he has been hacking, or proves that he wasn't hacking, then he should be gotten rid of. (Sorry Joe)

-Gavin

His 2nd chance is, prove you're not hacking. Dominate S1 like he has for the past 2-3 days and show us the video of it. We (the whole Krew) will see it and we can go from there. But I know what I saw and I'm sure that the Staff that did spectate him can all agree on it.

Dustyn was a different issue. Did we give him special treatment? Maybe, maybe not. He was axed from the servers but not the forum since he did admit guilt. After time, we let everyone vote on his return so that's why he's back. Joe's case is a bit different, I spec'd him for 2 rounds yesterday and can put my word that he hacked.

He was only using a bigger monitor. His game can't drastically improve just like that; it still takes practice.

I've already told joe he has 24 hours to prove his innocence. We can't this drama continue.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
not only that we didnt just let Dustyn back in there were terms he is not a member yet he will be treated as a newb maybe one day he shall be added as a cruit.
His 2nd chance is, prove you're not hacking. Dominate S1 like he has for the past 2-3 days and show us the video of it. We (the whole Krew) will see it and we can go from there. But I know what I saw and I'm sure that the Staff that did spectate him can all agree on it.

Dustyn was a different issue. Did we give him special treatment? Maybe, maybe not. He was axed from the servers but not the forum since he did admit guilt. After time, we let everyone vote on his return so that's why he's back. Joe's case is a bit different, I spec'd him for 2 rounds yesterday and can put my word that he hacked.

He was only using a bigger monitor. His game can't drastically improve just like that; it still takes practice.

I've already told joe he has 24 hours to prove his innocence. We can't this drama continue.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Ok, I thought that maybe he had a better hard drive for his computer or something of that nature, not a bigger screen. I really don't see how that would improve his gaming skills drastically. ???

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Can we just lock/delete this thread already? ::)

I am already out of popcorn! >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom