Hey how are ya.

Cade

Private First Class
I can't see the link on how to make an intro, but I'll wing it. http://gyazo.com/51f8e1e21cd91c2570aa8e02404f41d3

Basics:
14 years old,
Halo fan
Amateur Pro Console COD player (3rd youngest :bag:)

Video Game 'Career'
I used to play Xbox as my only console, started on Halo 2 when I was really young with my Friend. I got my own Xbox that Christmas and played Halo like crazy until COD4 came out. I played it for fun until pubs started getting boring, then I got into sniping. I wasn't the best at quickscoping and whatnot against M16's so I started trickshotting once MW2 came out. (I never bothered buying WaW) I got pretty far in Trickshotting, joining large teams after about 3 months, but I think it was timing that got me in them. Black Ops rolled around the corner and I stopped trickshotting and sniping for a bit,(and theyre both impossibru on that game:re:) because I had so much fun with BO1. I got really good at pubs and wanted more of a challenge, so I started GB's. I played on a team of 4 friends who had been doing this since COD4 so I was well mentored, and became the 'God of Picks' (1st kill in S&D) I continued GB's until I was 13 and could attend MLG Orlando, before it was an invatational. I enjoyed the experience and strived to do better in tournaments. I didn't do as much GB/LAN in MW3 and picked up PC COD4, because my potato computer couldnt run anything better:re:. Once MW3 was winding down and BO2 came out I fell in love with competitive. I did league play 24/7, got to Masters Rank 1-2 every season, and watched every single Pro Scrim or Event, either on Twitch or YouTube and learned every strategy. I'm still actively involved with MLG and whatnot, but I need to focus a bit on school.

PC
Once I had gotten COD4 I had alot of fun on Deathrun http://www.moddb.com/mods/braxs-death-run-mod/downloads and CodJumper. I play a bit of Promod, but I'm not a fan of the soundwhores and camping being promoted by noise. I found K3's Promod server last week, checked out your website and HC Broadcast Server, and fell in love with it. I've played on it for hours upon hours, and think its one of the best out there (Insert kiss ass face here)

Sports (short)
I play: Football, WR/Punt Return
Soccer, Right Defense/Right Midfielder

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hiya Cade. I believe I played with you the other day on the promod server. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
tumblr_static_sup_brah_by_happymanofdoom93-d384cpb.jpg

Top Bottom