Do you play Battlefield 3?

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Anyone still playing Battlefield 3? I got it with the humble bundle at the end of summer, I rarely play it....a lot more fun playing with people I'm familiar with. I got one buddy I played it with, but he avoids playing with me like the plague. He can't stand that I'm better than him in COD and now catching up to him in battlefield.
origin: Nate_00

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I have it, but I haven't played it much because I haven't had anyone to play with XD
origin: Kreubs

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I tried it, but didn't like it one bit. I did play BFBC2 quite a bit for a while. Kind of got off playing that as well. Not sure why, it was quite fun, especially when Wally/Bred joined up. I get too frustrated though, which is what keeps me from playing it now.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I played it a bit when it first came out. I didn't have many complaints about it, just that it wasn't that fun because I wasn't playing with anyone I knew. Pretty sure it'd be a different story if some of us got together like we've done in BFBC2.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I've been playing alot of BF4 But have BF3. I'll play if we get some people to play with.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If you need help picking out parts just make a post. These guys helped me ALOT.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Well maybe we should have a bf3 scrim of sorts...pick a day and jump on for a few rounds?

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i bought it when it was on sale and barely touched it too because i suck at it

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I prefer BC2. Do really enjoy BF3. Never thought I needed a team, just wanted one, just like CoD. Playing with a team is better, but you can go without.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
add HIbred in battlelog[DOUBLEPOST=1385262407][/DOUBLEPOST]hopped on...almost no players on...only servers that had ppl were like 250 ping for me

Last edited:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Bfbc2 is really hard to play when you're new. It only got better when I got the gol and t88. If your team is bad, you might as well quit that match and go elsewhere or come back later, cuz you will die, die and die some more. Can be very fun when your team knows what they are doing, but the other end is so very frustrating.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Bfbc2 is really hard to play when you're new. It only got better when I got the gol and t88. If your team is bad, you might as well quit that match and go elsewhere or come back later, cuz you will die, die and die some more. Can be very fun when your team knows what they are doing, but the other end is so very frustrating.

Eh.. You get some pretty decent starter weapons IMO. Also there's a guy I know that when ever he gets on a team, that's the team that wins. You can be dominating the round and then he comes in on the opposite team and steam rolls everyone. No team needed.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
"You can be dominating the round and then he comes in on the opposite team and steam rolls everyone. No team needed." Mr Noob

yeh i know some dude in cod4 like that too :neener:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Eh.. You get some pretty decent starter weapons IMO. Also there's a guy I know that when ever he gets on a team, that's the team that wins. You can be dominating the round and then he comes in on the opposite team and steam rolls everyone. No team needed.

What? I need to learn from this guy I. Running around reviving nets a lot of points, but doesn't get you anywhere if the revived are scrubs. You have a video of him playing?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
but doesn't get you anywhere if the revived are scrubs.
You kidding me? Those are the best to be around with. They die, you revive them, they die again, revive. Rinse and repeat. They probably :rage: cuz they're being revived just to die again :LOL:

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
What? I need to learn from this guy I. Running around reviving nets a lot of points, but doesn't get you anywhere if the revived are scrubs. You have a video of him playing?
He's been banned from most NA servers if I remember correctly lol.

Top Bottom