humble bundle F.E.A.R. 3

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
i don't know if anyone bought the humble bundle but if you did like i did F.E.A.R 3 wont launch in steam for some reason well i figured it out!
its a directx problem

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F.E.A.R. 3\redist\directx

1. follow the path
2. run the dxsetup file

should launch and work fine after :D

if not you may also try running the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F.E.A.R. 3\redist\vcredis there is a x64 and x86

select accordingly

if both of those dont fix it well then your screwed :LOL:

hope this helps :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
FEAR 3 was a pretty decent shooter IMO. Beat it awhile back. Easy , but pretty fun.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
the follow the path one? ass long as you still can find it then feel free to skip it

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
no i mean the first fear game the story and shit, whatever i actually dont care im not buying the first one

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I didn't have any problems following the story. Then again, i didn't pay much attention to it. I think it had to do with his brother and what happened in previous games, but i don't know and didn't care. I just wanted to play.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
no i mean the first fear game the story and shit, whatever i actually dont care im not buying the first one

If you have no interest in playing the first game that's fine but as a heads up- if you purchased the bundle, the first F.E.A.R. game was added as a bonus during the second week.

Top Bottom