Cain's Introduction

Cain

Private First Class
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Cain
What is your gamer name?
Cain/Kain
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Well, you see, it's my name.
Where do you live?
KY, USA
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
I do not use steam regularly.
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
Kain1288
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
I started plaing PC games when I was 6. So roughly 13.
What is the time that you usually play?
Whenever I can. I have a very changing schedule. My work schedule always changes and my college classes meet at different times. I imagine I am on more in the evening however.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I was playing on the CoD4 a9promod server. One of the members advertised the site. Not sure who. Maybe Mel or Korea. Or one of the 500 Jessica's.
Which of our servers did you play first?
a9promod CoD4
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
I have not been in a "krew" however I have been in many clans before. None within the past year.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
I play a variety of games. The main reason I am registering on this site is because I have found a liking to playing on the CoD4 promod server. Not sure at the moment if I would like to try to be recruited. I am just looking to be apart of a community while I play. I am not on 24/7. I have many games, including but not limited to: WoW, EQ, EQ2, D2, D3, SC, SC2, CoD, CoD4, CoD MW2, CoDMW3, CoD BO1(Ps3) CoD Ghosts(Ps3). I work roughly 25 hours a week and have 16 credit hours of college. Nice to meet everyone.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Welcome to the forums mate.

Stay active both on forum and server for your best chance at being recruited. Enjoy your stay!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi Cain,

Welcome to our forum. Glad to see new faces coming from our Promod server. :)

Be sure to chat with us in our shoutbox. We're a friendly bunch ;)

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
Welcome to the fourms man!!! Nice to see someone else from kentucky, what part do you live in?

Last edited:

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums! I'll be seeing you on Promod i'm guessing. :3

Top Bottom