Welcome our new Krew Admins

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

As most of you know, I have my hands full and I'm not able to get to everyone or do everything as efficiently as I'd like to. With that said, I'd like to introduce our new admins with a brief description of their new added duties.

DamageINC - Recruiter Admin
AVC - Forum Admin
Pug - Staff Admin
Caveadsum - Member Admin

Recruiter Admin- Anything and everything having to do with Recruitment.
Forum Admin - Want to see something new on the forum? Forum is acting funny? He's your guy.
Staff Admin - Anything to do with Moderators.
Member Admin - Have an issue with a member? He'll be the help you need to solve your e-problem.

These will be your go-to guys for the above mentioned duties. They also have extra duties along with what I've mentioned but the above is their biggest specialties.

It's not to say, any of you can't come to me for help, but if you wish to get Four-Star service, you may wish to ask these guys first.

Questions, comments, concerns are always welcome.

edit: Forgot to mention, our new Admins will have a new forum color and a new title under their forum name so you can tell who does what.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
All I can say is give Wally a Woot!!

Of course I knew about this when it was talked about, but this is also a "perk" of being a Super-Mod too.

Congrats to AVC, Damage, Pug and to Cav, all of you guys certainly will do excellent in these positions I have no doubt that you will contribute a great benefit to this Krew :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
All I can say is give Wally a Woot!!

Of course I knew about this when it was talked about, but this is also a "perk" of being a Super-Mod too.

Congrats to AVC, Damage, Pug and to Cav, all of you guys certainly will do excellent in these positions I have no doubt that you will contribute a great benefit to this Krew :)

Indeed. :)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Wow thnx for the very helpful post haha. Should come in handy. Also congratulations too all of you.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The new groups have been setup. Please check the color/name legend on our main page.

Top Bottom