Time Change

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Whoever came up with Daylight Savings Time needs to be :strangle:!!!

The extra hour to sleep was great but dang it, I hate when you look outside and you kinda know the time already and welp... and in reality it's an hour behind. SOB! I got 6 hours to go on my shift. :gg: my hour back XD

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Haha, yeah I think it's funny that so many people say it "fks up their routine", hell the only difference for me is it gets dark earlier, no biggie for me.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It doesn't affect me either, but time changes never have. Even when i went to the UK, i wasn't affected. Others can't sleep for two weeks. My schedule is so erratic though, it makes no difference.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It doesn't affect my sleeping schedule/pattern at all. The only time that it bothers me is when I'm at work and the sun is at a certain spot and I already got used to the time being ahead. Then when I see the actual time I know I have an hour extra of work still XD

/me is gonna be glad when I'm in AZ. No time change there :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I really don't get why people are so mad about it.
Never affected me one bit...
What I really don't understand is the places where there is no DST. Unless the entire world has it, time makes no sense. We're probably in 2042 as we speak. You're getting old Walt.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Daylight savings time = perfect time. You get up earlier but when you have a job that's 8-5 there's still some sun out when you get out.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
About a 3-4 weeks a year it's dark when I go to school and dark when I get home. I don't mind though.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
What I really don't understand is the places where there is no DST. Unless the entire world has it, time makes no sense.

DST was made to give evenings more daylight, some places don't need more daylight. It has nothing to do with time as a concept.

About a 3-4 weeks a year it's dark when I go to school and dark when I get home. I don't mind though.

Only 3-4 weeks, more like 3-4 months. :pokerface:

Top Bottom