My current car. Audi A4 3.0 Quattro

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This is my current car. I say current because I posted it up for sale as I am getting ready to upgrade hehe. It's a 3.0L V6 mated up to a 6 speed manual gearbox. Engine sound is great. It roars after 4000rpms all the way to 7000. Sadly I am power hungry and I want more. But, it's a nice car none the less! Thought I would share before I get rid of it haha

Attachments

• 2013-09-18 19.03.29.jpg
    2013-09-18 19.03.29.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2013-09-19 08.44.26.jpg
    2013-09-19 08.44.26.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013-09-17 19.27.45.jpg
    2013-09-17 19.27.45.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 12

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Very nice! How much are you gonna let it go for? And what are you planning on getting next?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Very nice! How much are you gonna let it go for? And what are you planning on getting next?

I'm going to sell it for $5500. My next plan is a B5 S4 with the 2.7L Twin turbo engine. I'm going to look for a black one, throw some 18inch audi rims on it, and do a turbo upgrade down the road. I'm going to aim for a 450-500hp engine. Hopefully have that all wrapped up by next year! I am going to purchase the S4 though as soon as I sell this one. I have a couple of people interested, but we will see. The turbo upgrade is set up for next year

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Very nice! Those B5 S4's are easily tuneable. BEASTS! I wanted the B7 S4 but didn't get it cuz it wasn't FI. Audi :yuno: leave it turbo?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Very nice! Those B5 S4's are easily tuneable. BEASTS! I wanted the B7 S4 but didn't get it cuz it wasn't FI. Audi :yuno: leave it turbo?

Lol I know right? Plus I can pick one up for around 6k that needs some work (maybe some small stuff) and I can make it a monster. I am also planning on buying a STASIS center diff, sends 80% of the power to the rear wheels. With stiffer upgraded sway bars, I can make it oversteer like crazy. No more understeer for me! It's a great bang for the buck car. The B7 is very nice, but not much you can do to it power wise without dropping 10 grand on a supercharger. I can make the B5 a monster for around 5k on upgrades.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Oh hell yeah! My co-worker had a B5 S4. Don't recall the mods he had but he said he spent quite a bit. I'm gonna wait until the B8 comes down A LOT before I plan on getting one lol

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Oh hell yeah! My co-worker had a B5 S4. Don't recall the mods he had but he said he spent quite a bit. I'm gonna wait until the B8 comes down A LOT before I plan on getting one lol

Oh man those B8s are no joke. I rode in a stage II tuned B8 (prefacelift, my favorite). Stage II is just ECU, And an upgraded supercharger pulley with a mild exhaust. Holy shit it was stupid fast. We were head to head with a stage III B5. In the end the B8 pulled a bit further. It's mindblowing how untapped that engine is.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I saw a fully stanced Audi TT Saturday, in Blowing Rock.... I don't really do Audis much.

How bout dem Nissans?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I saw a fully stanced Audi TT Saturday, in Blowing Rock.... I don't really do Audis much.

How bout dem Nissans?

Not into stanced. Not really into nissans neither, except the older GT-Rs like the R32-34. Nissans feel cheap to me. I get in one and I just can't help but feel like I'm in a plastic car. The Z cars aren't all bad I suppose. I've driven so many cars I know them like the back of my hand.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you think Nissan is cheap, you haven't seen the older gen Dodge/Chrysler XD Cheap plastic, EVERYWHERE!!!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
If you think Nissan is cheap, you haven't seen the older gen Dodge/Chrysler XD Cheap plastic, EVERYWHERE!!!

Oh god I have. One of the worst offenders is Toyota as well. I've seen higher quality plastics in a generic brand condom.

Top Bottom