MW2 PC

lilroodude

Private First Class
I was wondering if it's worth buying MW2 for the PC. I think it is, but I was wondering if you guys had feedback on this. Thanks!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
hey I like it. I would especially recommend it also if you enjoy campaigns, this one is awesome, along with multiplayer.

lilroodude

Private First Class
Thanks. I only have my computer which my dad has made insanely sweet (22" flat screen LCD monitor, fast internet, some of the best software and inside stuff like modems etc...) and I don't feel like investing in a system that will be out of date in 1 year, so I'm always looking for new games.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's a good game. I like it. Expect to see a shit load of hackers on MW2, wayyyyy more than cod4 from my playing experience.

I

.:illusion:.

i was playing mw2 at the intenet cafe with some friends lol ;D
good game its just i reckon its abit over done.
you could say abit high tech compared to cod4 .
thats my opionion tho.
not a very good speller lol.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
i was playing mw2 at the intenet cafe with some friends lol ;D
good game its just i reckon its abit over done.
you could say abit high tech compared to cod4 .
thats my opionion tho.
not a very good speller lol.

i dont know i think mw2 is better in some ways but i really dont like the servers on mw2.

i dont think the game is over done as at all really. yes its more high tech than modern warfare but modern warfare two is ment to be years after that.

B

BloodyDeathRay

Yea, this game is awesome, buy it, its worths what it costs, but i recently had problems with it unfortunately. Other fact, if you hate campers, you should buy this game because it is overfilled with campers. BUt it is still a great game, i would recommend you to buy it.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Yea, this game is awesome, buy it, its worths what it costs, but i recently had problems with it unfortunately. Other fact, if you hate campers, you should buy this game because it is overfilled with campers. BUt it is still a great game, i would recommend you to buy it.

the camping tho is not helped by the map lay outs. ive not had to many problems with camper on mw2. its more the hackers that f**k me off

C

crackhead

my friend is hacking all the time :D
and he is losing all the time :D
the biggest loooser ;D

B

BloodyDeathRay

How can u hack and still lose? lol u got to be soo nubish to lose when u hack :D

B

BlaidNight

I only have Mw2 on x-boks but the tv its cracked its my 3 tv so i hope it go this time

C

crackhead

i bought mw2 yesterday ( for pc )
but i get this game not installed :'(

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
If i where you, dont buy mw2! wait for bad company or some sort and carry on cod4. I like that game more for sure XD Or if your more of a zombie shooter gamer :p Buy left 4 dead 1! not 2, I like thike the original better.

C

crackhead

too late i bought it :D

my problem is , i can install the first cd but if it wants me to put in the second one
nothing happens :'(

Post Merge: [time]1265487292[/time]

ok it works ! :D
but now .. how i can change the gamer name ? ;D

B

BloodyDeathRay

You change your steam name, and it will automaticaly change your in game name.

Top Bottom