Who plays on our MC server?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, not really sure about this admin abuse :bs: The only admins with that power were Me, Wally and Kreubs since the second world got made, which was many , many months ago. Probably closer to the truth is, one admin (Take) on one or very few occasions teleported to you and spawned stacks of diamonds. I doubt people were writing down the coordinates of anyone's house in a grand conspiracy to haunt you after the candles burned out.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol its like you guys are building your lives in there! As far is i remember any of the admins always asked about teleporting to houses before they did. And i jst stopped because i started playing other games. The new world sounds pretty cool tho imo. Prolly will start playing again when that comes out.

Take NEVER asked. He showed up when I was making a secret chest room...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Anyone interested in a vanilla server? We'll probably keep it whitelist to avoid griefers but at some point I'd like to have the server open to the public so that we can get some randoms coming in. I'm sure if you guys see some randoms in the server you'll be willing to join the server. Or am I the only one that's thinking that way?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Only vanilla MC is though right? Or is Bukkit out already?

Yeah, just vanilla. I am curious as to how the new network engine will work. I'd give bukkit 2 weeks before they pump out a beta.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Oh yeah. I remember Take had like 2 large chests of Diamonds. Said he got them legit. Hah.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He did. He had all his stuff back before it ever became creative or before he was an Admin.

I doubt i'll ever go back to MC now. With a whole new world started i don't want to do it all over again.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I doubt i'll ever go back to MC now. With a whole new world started i don't want to do it all over again.

YOLO_3930455.jpg

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Once bukkit comes back, a link to the old survival will be made, probably with inventory sharing too.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
He did. He had all his stuff back before it ever became creative or before he was an Admin.

X-ray mods.

psylo

Private First Class
While I have only recently come back to the krew, I was thrilled to find that you guys had started a minecraft server. I have every intention of playing on this server once
we get through this update hassle. I would also like to offer myself to help. I had intended to offer better hosting than the server currently has, but I can't do better than
Wally's current expense of free :( With that said, I would like to offer my expertise. As far as I can tell, the server has been wiped fresh. I would be more than happy to help
turn this server into something special. Let me list my credentials.

1. 3 years of server ownership. As the owner of LostCraftReborn, found at mc.lostcraft.org for three years, I've learned quite a bit.
2. Enough in fact, that I was offered a job at http://mpserv.net doing what they call "advanced help." This meant that anytime someone purchased the advanced help addon, I was tasked with installing, configuring, troubleshooting, etc...any plugin the client requested. Having done setups ranging from hardcore factions pvp, to multi world including skyblock etc, plus permissions.
3. After 6 months of this I was offered the opportunity to move up to full time support technician. I now have 2 years of support experience with duties ranging from basic plugin support, to backend management, (centos linux via ssh), to more advanced setups like hub setups (lilypad.. see more at http://lilypadmc.org.

If I can be of any assistance getting this ball rolling, please let me know!

Top Bottom