Who plays on our MC server?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Do any of you still play on the Minecraft server? If you don't, can you tell us why?

We're pondering of possibly revamping it to draw players back in but we need to know what we can do to get it going again.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I used to play alot. Got lots of diamonds and stuff. Then my house except for 1 corner got deleted. Take's only solution was to spawn me alot of diamonds then put me in creative... THAT's why I stopped playing. If we have a fresh server I'll probably start playing again.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I don't.

I don't believe I'm allowed to play on any Krew servers.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Since my friend Bob l'éponge is stuck with his old OS, i didn't played a lot...except for building rooms in my crib that i don't even know what to put in...

I don't know for other belgian players, Motheus has a new work, and dont know if he's still playing, i dont think so, and i don't know how i'd feel if i tell him that his Kheops pyramid was annihilated...but so far if everyone is ok with a server reset. It would be fine for me.
Wolf would be pissed too...he recently found his Perfect spot with no neighbourgs around at a 10.000 blocs distance :p

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Since my friend Bob l'éponge is stuck with his old OS, i didn't played a lot...except for building rooms in my crib that i don't even know what to put in...

I don't know for other belgian players, Motheus has a new work, and dont know if he's still playing, i dont think so, and i don't know how i'd feel if i tell him that his Kheops pyramid was annihilated...but so far if everyone is ok with a server reset. It would be fine for me.
Wolf would be pissed too...he recently found his Perfect spot with no neighbourgs around at a 10.000 blocs distance :p

I traveled really far away too. Just to get away from all the griefing douchebags. It worked out well until admins started abusing their powers and started teleporting to me, then spread my co-ords.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@Rival So did I lol. But someone decided to make a giant pyramid and delete it without restoring the stuff we made. That's all I know. Someone did something that deleted my stuff so I quit.

IMO MC admins should not be allowed to use creative, change people's gamemodes, use commands to make giant random things(unless it is for a purpose and they know what they're doing).

As a server owner and operator daily for atleast 6 months with my friends I can say it's nice to be able to play without worrying if all the admins are gonna start abusing commands. That's why I made all game-changing commands set to admin and made myself op instead of admin. I could still kick/ban/use some spy plugins to make sure there were no griefers but I never would use world edit or creative without a purpose. And even then I would ask my friends first.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
There should be some moderators to kick/ban griefers. Kreubs can't be on 24/7 lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@Rival So did I lol. But someone decided to make a giant pyramid and delete it without restoring the stuff we made. That's all I know. Someone did something that deleted my stuff so I quit.

IMO MC admins should not be allowed to use creative, change people's gamemodes, use commands to make giant random things(unless it is for a purpose and they know what they're doing).

As a server owner and operator daily for atleast 6 months with my friends I can say it's nice to be able to play without worrying if all the admins are gonna start abusing commands. That's why I made all game-changing commands set to admin and made myself op instead of admin. I could still kick/ban/use some spy plugins to make sure there were no griefers but I never would use world edit or creative without a purpose. And even then I would ask my friends first.

You still never joined when the Survival world was made. And it was strictly made for that sole purpose, to keep it in Survival mode for ALL users. We do have a creative world as well.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I joined as soon as the survival world was up. After my stuff was destroyed I was put into creative because one of the admins were abusing powers and using creative to spawn stacks of diamond blocks

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Lol its like you guys are building your lives in there! As far is i remember any of the admins always asked about teleporting to houses before they did. And i jst stopped because i started playing other games. The new world sounds pretty cool tho imo. Prolly will start playing again when that comes out.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive

What OS? If he is on OS X, he could upgrade to Mavericks for free, couldn't he?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
I don't know...i know nothing about Mac...i'll ask...but he also has to do a backup and a cleaning of his drive. But he's also a lazy ass.

Top Bottom