Goddammit!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
so, i have some raging to do. if u have never played one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games, u might not fully appritiate my frustration.

so, the story starts about two years ago when i first got stalker clear sky, i had played shadow of chernobyl and ejoyed it alot.

so, i installed it and played. so far so good. when i completed the game to about 70% it crashes. after some research i found out i had to patch it to get passed the crash. patched it. started up the game and... savegames not compatible with latest patch. shut the fucking game down and did sth else.

about a year later i run across a youtube video of clear sky and remembered it. and i gave it another shot since the game itself is pretty cool. this time i even learned about the faction wars ( u can join a faction in the game). so on my new playthru i decided to join the bandit faction. little did i now that the bandit campaign in stalker clear sky is one of the most bugged campaigns ever made.

i found out soon tho. since me being in that faction soon made the main storyline unplayable. i was severly pissed.

yesterday i gave the game a third shot. ths time i did NOT join the fucking bandits. however after a bunch of hours gameplay it crashes again. and cant get passed it.

google is out of advices aswell.

i took it calmly and figured i would install the mod faction wars. seemd fun and my storyline was fucked anyway. installed the mod.... now my game crashes on startup.

and these were just main problems, i wont bother to mention the endless small bugs and random crashes.

FUCKING GREAT, HUH? im thru with this shit for atleast another year lol

biggest shame about it is, it could be such a great game.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I feel ya. I was close to the end of GTA IV on PC, had just passed the bank mission that took me like a week to pass when Games for windows live decided to erase all of my saved game files. Reading about it later, it seems that was a common issue when trying to go online and play. Haven't played the game since.

With Crysis 3 :)pirate: version) there was a bug that made the last boss invincible. Spent about an hour on the boss before i took to :google: and read about it. Updated the game with the supposed patch fix, still didn't work. Not a big deal really since i had played 99% of the game anyway, but annoying.

PS - No capital The in your name looks weird.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I feel ya. I was close to the end of GTA IV on PC, had just passed the bank mission that took me like a week to pass when Games for windows live decided to erase all of my saved game files. Reading about it later, it seems that was a common issue when trying to go online and play. Haven't played the game since.

With Crysis 3 :)pirate: version) there was a bug that made the last boss invincible. Spent about an hour on the boss before i took to :google: and read about it. Updated the game with the supposed patch fix, still didn't work. Not a big deal really since i had played 99% of the game anyway, but annoying.

PS - No capital The in your name looks weird.

hahaha, that bank mission in gta 4 took me ages aswell XD. invinsible enemys has also been a problem in stalker:D

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Bank mission? shooting with the rpg through the bank's doors was the hardest part :p

Had almost the same problem with Burnout Paradise (who said legal version?)...

Game @ 95%-> window XP crash...save erased (also saves from other games)
restart the game
Game @ 99% only online races/cars and few races missing->Window crash XP...save erased...sarg went really mad (and again)
restarted the game for the third time
Now game is 60% completed...just have 60 races to do and i hope that 7 won't crash when i'll hit 99%

Top Bottom