Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
It's like looking at pictures of Romania from 40 years ago.

Have you read the comments yet?

"It's possible to pinpoint the time in which North Korea is living: it's 1950"

It's like 60-65 years, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for those people.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Have you read the comments yet?

"It's possible to pinpoint the time in which North Korea is living: it's 1950"

Yes, I read the comments.

You didn't understand what I said. NK, now, looks like what Romania did 40/50 years ago.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Very cool! I had been keeping up with this guys posts but hadn't seen all of them. Makes me want to go there and see it for myself.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
The only benefit of living there - probably the nicest subway in the world. Despite the train cars, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
some nice footage, usually visitors only can take pictures of official tourist sites. here u have footage of people going about their everyday lifes, interesting.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
some nice footage, usually visitors only can take pictures of official tourist sites. here u have footage of people going about their everyday lifes, interesting.

That's cuz Russians don't bother abiding by the law :s♥♥♥♥♥♥:

- - - Updated - - -

stupid nig er plugin wouldn't let me use an innocent word snig ger...

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
What does the shirt say? (not a parody of the song) I know CCCP is USSR in russian but whats the thing on top?

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
What does the shirt say? (not a parody of the song) I know CCCP is USSR in russian but whats the thing on top?

"Hysteria of the USSR", but it closely resembles "History of the USSR" and thats probably why it got unnoticed by the north koreans.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That was very interesting. I read all of the comments on each page. I wonder if the 'guide' got punished for pictures of things he (the Russian) wasn't supposed to photograph ending up on the internet.

Amazing a country that oppressed still exists. And quite sad. Next time i hear an American complaining about freedoms being taken, I'm going to smack him. I complain about this country a lot as well, but things like that really put it into perspective and show how free we actually are in many respects.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
That was very interesting. I read all of the comments on each page. I wonder if the 'guide' got punished for pictures of things he (the Russian) wasn't supposed to photograph ending up on the internet.

Vice shot a documentary about North Korea. After the documentary was released, couple guys from the "North Korean embassy" (which doesn't exist, btw) showed up at Vice's offices. The people who shot the documentary were told not to come to work, probably for a good reason.

Edit: Linked all the Vice's video's about North Korea to here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43554214/NK.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom