Epl

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
For those of you who watch/follow English football, thats right FOOTBALL, (its only called soccer in the US) :p) what are your views on this season? lots changed since last season, mourinho is back, fergie left, bale left tottenham, etc etc. I'm an Arsenal fan, what are your predictions for this season? and what teams do you guys support?

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
FC Bayern Munich all the way! Deutschland vor! Noch ein tor! *Waves flag*

150px-DFBEagle.svg.png

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Manning is a BEAST!

that is all.

edit:
I don't watch much soccer but whenever I play FIFA I play with these dudes
Logo_FC_Bayern_M%C3%BCnchen.svg

edit #2:
and WTF is up with the image resizer not working!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I want to like European football, and i do watch the big cups, but i just can't get into the league games. Players flop WAY too much and then lay on the ground for ages until a whistle blows. It totally disrupts the flow and competitive aspects of the game sometimes. As an American sports fan, it's hard for us to grasp teams that play for ties and shootouts as opposed to teams playing to win the game. I just can't get over the game deciding it's biggest cups and games with shootouts, or so many games ending in ties.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Sure. I support this awesome, fierce, honorable, and invincible team on the 12th place of the scoreboard............... David moyes fornever XD

Then did you watch them lose to my team in CL last year? :K

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Yeah... the team that beat Man U at Old Trafford and got 10 points in UCL group stages last year is now in 15th place... :|

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
@Damage - Got you ! Im not much of a soccer fan - Wrong shaped ball - Rugby Union for me! No one rolls around clutching bits of themselves, rarely a draw, and its a full on contact sport! Like your football but with way less body armour!! XD

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
@Damage - Got you ! Im not much of a soccer fan - Wrong shaped ball - Rugby Union for me! No one rolls around clutching bits of themselves, rarely a draw, and its a full on contact sport! Like your football but with way less body armour!! XD

Unlike Americans, european people are genltemen

:K

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
So Arsenal(fav team) is top of the League! Pretty happy so far and hoping the good form endures!

Top Bottom