Call of Duty: Ghosts - Your Opinion

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Based on trailers, gameplay etc. that we've seen so far. What's your opinion on the new COD?

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I honestly don't care. As long as I'm not paying for it, which I'm not. Oh wait I already have it with the hardened edition. Yea.......You gotta love allowance. Which is now just getting excessive.........

I like that they are finally ctching u with the rest of the gaming world, however I don't believe they can fix their shitty things: knifes, hitboxes etc.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I buy all CoD games, play them about a month and then go back to CoD 4 XD

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I buy all CoD games, play them about a month and then go back to CoD 4 XD

And when you go back to COD 4 you're like "This is the same game.... But smoother...

I'm hoping that they've fixed the knifing. There's a 99% chance they haven't, but I hope they have. They seem unable to do anything about it. It's been getting worse and worse since COD4

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I don't think knifing needs a fix. If I wanted realistic knifing and sniping I go to BF3/BF4

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Have you tried to regknife in BO2? It's horseshit. Ballistic Knife is decent to knife with. Combat knife works most of the time.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
from watching onlyusemeblades vids and his commentary..the knifing is more like bf3 animation and harder to do,so it may be more fun to do..who knows..i dont really listen to reviews much when it comes to cod games cuz personally i had tons of fun in bo2 when all the "experts" hate it..just have to see how it plays ...

Top Bottom