The Upgrade

A

A_GIRL

I KINDA LIKE IT,,,,BUT I JUST FIXED MY PROFILE NOW ITS GONE AND PLAIN :'(

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hmm like the new forum look lol took me a minute to find out whats different. Anyways the only bad part is that i cant find a shortcut for recent posts.
yes. wally, if not too much trouble, can you add the recent posts box thing again?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You mean the 10 recent posts in our main page? That's been fixed. 8)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I'm not sure what shortcut that you guys are talking about, can you be more specific on what your talking about?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Looks great.. For those of you that have never admin'ed a forum It takes more than d/ling a few files and picking a theme to do an upgrade. Finding compatible mods, etc sometimes takes awhile. Everything has to be done by hand and it's a long cumbersome chore at times.. Give the man a chance. He's moving along pretty damn quick

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
thanks for the compliments guys. :)

Looks great.. For those of you that have never admin'ed a forum It takes more than d/ling a few files and picking a theme to do an upgrade. Finding compatible mods, etc sometimes takes awhile. Everything has to be done by hand and it's a long cumbersome chore at times.. Give the man a chance. He's moving along pretty damn quick

nailed it. thanks Houston! :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
and WaLLy's the best in town

Top Bottom